Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GreatestNicolax - Brentford  (Read 2545 times)

40 review(s) for GreatestNicolax (34 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline Kalvin01

Called Nicola at 14:30 asking to meet at 15:30, she said yes and gave me postcode via text.

Nice small clean flat, easy to find. She had all the lights off and curtains closed so hard to see as it was sunny outside so eyes took a while to adjust. My first time visiting her so not sure if she does this often but no problem at all.

Handed over cash and asked to freshen up in the shower. Walked back in and asked for a standing blowjob to begin. Then wanted a blowjob while lying down. Nice technique. Slow with moaning. Moved onto 69 and stayed there until she came. Nice soft pussy, moaning and no bad scent or taste. She flipped around and sat on me cowgirl, was banging away until she asked for doggy. She gave me the reach under playing with my balls until I finished. Still around 15 mins on the clock so she massaged the back of my body head to toe with cream with a conversation until time was up. Headed back in the shower to freshen up again, said goodbye then left.

Enjoyed her company, the meeting went smoothly. Easy going, easy to speak with, nice Italian accent and genuine attitudes towards service. Would definitely see again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

She had all the lights off and curtains closed so hard to see as it was sunny outside so eyes took a while to adjust.

I went on a punt yesterday and the same thing happened. Blacked out curtains, no lamp, more or less complete darkness. Im looking for a good big bunda service provider and Nicola is next on my list

Offline Stevelondon

Surely something to hide if the SP is wanting the punt to happen in the dark  :D

Online TallnHung

Surely something to hide if the SP is wanting the punt to happen in the dark  :D

I punted her recently and it was quite dark.
Didn't take anything away though and its not pitch black.
YMMV I guess on this though.  It was all the scents and Spa stuff that I noticed most and could put anyone off who is going home and doesnt want to smell like a hookers handbag ;)