Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club - W2  (Read 4612 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gatehouse

Hmmmmm. Well I thought it was high time I finally paid a trip to the famed Phoenix Club premises and I left, underwhelmed if I am honest.

Obviously a lot of good reviews on here but my take is, if you want the Group scene but not too much more than gfe, then fine but…….

The girls on my day were Luiza, Maria and Nicole. The first of these was the best looking and yes, fit as per the other reviews but I found her manner a little irritating as the session progressed. Lot of side chat and whilst she is pleasant to fuck and look at, not really my bag.

The other 2 I didnt rate too much to be honest.

5 guys, I popped in 2 of the girls and head off all 3. Some spit roasting but to be honest I felt it was all a bit ‘standard’ and I didnt get the vibe suggested in other reviews.

Premises are small but do the job and the hostess is great, welcoming and all efficiently managed.

But not for me.

2 hours £160

External Link/Members Only

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Reads more like a neutral than negative but your review of course.

Sounds like you were expecting more of an 'anything goes' orgy which Phoenix ain't. I love it as it's fantastic VFM and I've had enormous fun with girls like Luiza and Kasia there.

Offline Gatehouse

Yeah, I kinda get that. I think my expectations were ‘wrong’ but as an experience for me, it was negative.

Offline Duron

I’ve seen Nicole there a few years ago. What’s she like now?

Offline Mightier Than

Yeah, I kinda get that. I think my expectations were ‘wrong’ but as an experience for me, it was negative.

Phoenix is definitely a tame party, sounds like you would be better off at Rebecca Ryder's parties External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only which are wilder, genuine multi-tasking girls.  Not such good a ratio though, website says up to 4:1 and when I've been it can be difficult to find an empty hole to fill.

Offline pantywetter

It is a bit tame and formulaic at times nowadays.  One guy getting a BJ, one smashing her from behind doggy and the girl chatting with her mates with the enthusiasm of planning her shopping list is the standard vibe.  Sometimes it has more energy about it but it can be almost boring if that’s possible for a sex party!

I’m glad we have it though.  Good value nowadays and a London institution. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 08:38:27 am by pantywetter »

Offline pantywetter

Phoenix is definitely a tame party, sounds like you would be better off at Rebecca Ryder's parties External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only which are wilder, genuine multi-tasking girls.  Not such good a ratio though, website says up to 4:1 and when I've been it can be difficult to find an empty hole to fill.

The girls look like a crimewatch lineup on the site. 

Offline MysteryManNo.7

The girls look like a crimewatch lineup on the site.

Ha, I thought so too but still plan to give one of these parties a go. My only concern with it being such a busy one is I may struggle to get much action whereas Phoenix is so laid back it's no problem to get sucked and fucked by each of the girls multiple times.

Online hendrix

Useful review thanks  :thumbsup: The only parties I enjoyed were the old Maxes ones, proper filthy and attractive girls up for DP/DV etc. Nothing like it now to my knowledge, which is why I do the multi girl punts for at least a similar vibe. Still, Phoenix seems like good value if it's your bag.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Phoenix is most definitely excellent value and as I've said numerous times before, girls like Luiza and Kasia are worth the price of entry alone, just be aware that it is very relaxed for a 'party' and though there will be a lot of girls sucking and getting fucked simultaneously it's not a filthy fuck-fest that some may expect.

Basically, if you're after excellent value and having fun with three girls for 2 hours you can't go wrong. It would be great if they got a bigger venue and had 4 girls and 8 guys at each party but for now it's still decent if a little tame.

Offline sensualencounter

Reads more like a neutral than negative but your review of course.

Sounds like you were expecting more of an 'anything goes' orgy which Phoenix ain't. I love it as it's fantastic VFM and I've had enormous fun with girls like Luiza and Kasia there.
It’s clearly not VFM for the OP and it’s completely his choice how to review. You seem rather pimpy about this place. Other punters are fully entitled to have differing opinions and expectations.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

It’s clearly not VFM for the OP and it’s completely his choice how to review. You seem rather pimpy about this place. Other punters are fully entitled to have differing opinions and expectations.

Ah yes, I was waiting for the aggressive 'you're shilling for this place' response to come. Surprised it took so long.

I never said it wasn't his choice how to review and that he isn't entitled to his opinions and expectations. Calm down and stop projecting.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Reads more like a neutral than negative but your review of course.  Sounds like you were expecting more of an 'anything goes' orgy which Phoenix ain't. I love it as it's fantastic VFM and I've had enormous fun with girls like Luiza and Kasia there.

In his post MysteryMan acknowledges that giving a negative verdict is the choice of the op and nobody else

The VFM is only one of the many criteria that contribute to the rating of a particular party. I have been a regular at the Phoenix parties and strongly agree with MysteryMan that they do offer VFM. The party experience however is not always the same. Some days I may not click with the girls or there is a rude or unpleasant punter etc etc etc so my experience at that particular party may be more of a neural than positive but I would still say that the offering is VFM.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Yes, experience will vary party-to-party of course based on the girls there. I have mentioned Phoenix a lot in my various posts and if people want to trawl through them not all is positive. As I've mentioned, the venue is rather crap and too small really and some of the girls I have met haven't been great: Sonia looks nothing like her pictures and is way older than you would expect, Gabriella (who has since left) was absolutely awful one of the worst punt's I've ever had in my life and Aida barebacks in her indie work.

I've been lucky in that all my times going to Phoenix I've not encountered fellow punters being dicks/hogging but I suppose it is only a matter of time.

Phoenix is most certainly not perfect or beyond criticism, even as a fan it has flaws but I defy you to find better VFM in London nowadays. £160 for 2 hours with 3 girls even if you do have to share them is amazing. I look forward to trying other, larger parties and comparing my experiences there and at Phoenix.

Offline alotbsol6969

Not been to a Phoenix Party since they downsized, if fact the last time I went they were still called Lady Marmalades and had a ratio of 8:15. I did like the variety on offer back then, thought they were exceptional value for money and a whole lotta fun too. I probably should give them a try in their current format at some point.