Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Parties London 2 in 1- Nicole, Sonia, Luiza and Cassandra, Aida  (Read 4375 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline FunTimesYesPlease

Hi All

Been to a couple of Phoenix parties recently so while I have some time I just wanted to put in a level review in and come back to add some detail later.

First one include Sonia, Nicole & Luiza

External Link/Members Only

I booked the party on the day but the girls were different to what was advertised on the schedule.  I was going to go anyway as this day worked out for me and everything was lining up for me personally timewise etc

I would say that Luiza and Sonia match the closest to their pictures and the pictures for Nicole maybe a few years older and she is much larger in person.  Sonia's pictures make her look younger than she is in reality she is older but her body is very nice, smooth and toned.

This was a quiet party with just 3 guys but for me Luiza really made the party.  She is very energetic and a real firecracker.  If it wasn't for her I don't think it would have felt much like a party or have the right energy.  She really carried the party.  This may be harder for Nicole & Sonia to do as they are larger and older maybe.  Nicole & Sonia did spend most of the party talking and taking it easy while Luiza was continuously working away, partly as she was the more popular girl.  I guess guys need time to recharge so Nicole & Sonia are happy to keep them company and talk to them as they do.  Emma was also out walking the dog so they may have took a little advantage of that otherwise they may have been encouraged back to the room.

To be fair it was maybe the wrong mix of girls normally you would get 2 energetic girls at least and it would have been less noticed.  However on the basis that Luiza was the star of the show and took 2 of my 3 pops I will be generous and give this party what should be a neutral a positive.

The second party was with Aida and Cassandra

The pictures are close to their profiles.  Both these girls are very good and energetic, Aida for me personally was more fun.  They both worked hard and kept the energy going (Aida more so) and worked really well together and made it a fun party. So a positive from me.

Anyway I realise I haven't gone in the gory details and if you have any question ask and I will try and come back with more detail later.

All in all Aida, Cassandra & Luiza are excellent in all areas, massage, sex, oral you name it.  No complaints only joy.

I think it is important to realise that the girls lineup can change, so best to ring on the day and check if you plan to see someone particular.  The mix of the girls really make the party and i'm sure Emma does her best to make it work and probably gets let down by staff herself and tries to find a replacement quick.

This is still a great setup and when it works you can really have a good time.  The first party for me wasn't one of my best ones to be fair but I have given it the benefit of doubt and provided a positive all round.  Emma does a good job to still provide this service, it will never be as good as the old days but even with less girls if the right mix is there and they are encouraged to keep the party alive then it will be good all round.  Hopefully as things get better things can be built up again to better times.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 10:59:52 am by FunTimesYesPlease »

Offline Ace_max66

Just to flag that Aida appears to be Aida Italian beauty on AW and her profile shows her as offering  bareback : External Link/Members Only

Offline Boolaz

Just to flag that Aida appears to be Aida Italian beauty on AW and her profile shows her as offering  bareback : External Link/Members Only

Good spot. I just checked her profile and her Q&A section confirms it. Essentially, £300 extra, uses PrEP and requires STD history.

Too much unnecessary risk for me. Thanks for highlighting, I've been tempted for these parties but not been yet. If I do, I'll be avoiding parties with Aida.

Offline mightymunce

Wow -just read that and checks only every 3m?!?!

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I've seen Aida twice at these parties before I found out she barebacks and she's grossly overpriced as an indie. Not unattractive but she's covered head to foot in tats which the pictures don't show at all and she's clearly had a boob job as despite being large and somewhat saggy despite her being young she's clearly got implants. Pussy is also rather loose but perhaps she's just using lots of lube as I suppose when you're getting fucked non-stop all day in orgies things will start to chafe.

Being controversial, it's amusing how much pearl-clutching goes on around here when it comes to barebacking. Now, don't get me wrong; It's disgusting and I would never do it with a woman I wasn't in a committed exclusive relationship with as I'm not a fucking idiot but I would be willing to bet that with many WGs, if they've been in the game for long enough they have at some point bare-backed clients or of course boyfriends etc.

As long as you as a punter are sensible and always using protection, getting regular STI tests etc your nob is unlikely to drop off because you happen to sleep with a barebacker unknowingly now and again.