Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grace_xox2022 - Mayfair  (Read 5801 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6606938) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline mrbang123

External Link/Members Only

Price: 220
Services: DFK / OWO / deepthroat / protected sex

Had this one on my HL and thought might as well search it off. Easy to arrange via text, she sent me location and I went on my way.

Knocked on her door and did the usual hide behind. Greeted me in some negligee and guided me to the room. All I could look at was her ass as it was quite pert but had some movement. Paid the dosh and went for a shower. There was only a bit of shower gel left after I used it there was nothing left so apologies if you followed me.

Went back to her room and action started with some DFK And eventually she went to town in my dick. Spitting, deepthroating and choking on it, got slobber on it! She kept sucking and I asked her to look at me with her sexy blue eyes (i think)

Time for action, put the dom on and I only last missionary for like 4 mins until I needed to bust my load so I got her down on her knees to beg for my cum on her face. She was sucking it, I told her I was gonna cum and I couldn’t help myself and unloaded in her mouth instead, she didn’t like that because she doesn’t like the taste of cum! (That’s my bad) but she took it like a trooper and sucked until I was drained.

Did the post cum chat. And she said she was Scottish and was gonna go travelling next week but I didn’t care Lool just wanted to fuck her again. I got the horn again and I asked her to suck me off until it’s rock hard which was a repeat of the first round. When I was hard again, the dom came on and I fucked the day lights out of her. Smashed her missionary, legs wide apart, knees up, legs on my shoulder, on her side, picked her up and fucked her, doggy style in the bed, standing doggy style! I got tired and figured I was not going to cum by having sex so I got her to give me a handjob and talk dirty to me until I’m ready to cum. And she did, and I came hard all over my stomach!

All in all expensive punt but had to check this one off my HL which I have done. Won’t be returning as there are a few babes that i wanna fuck !

Offline Sinz

Offline ollielon

she is 250 now .. so seemed overpriced .. thanks for the review though .. she was on my HL as well

Offline mrbang123

she is 250 now .. so seemed overpriced .. thanks for the review though .. she was on my HL as well

She was probably getting busy then. As I was leaving, she did say that she has someone else coming in later and all that they were gonna do was have some food and chill.

Offline Cunning Punt

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

There's been a profile swap. It's now promoting a different girl with long dark hair calling herself Miss Blair, who does not look British.

Hidden Image/Members Only