Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 754235 times)

Offline bigden40

Is there anyway of blocking girls from outside the UK from messaging?
Really annoying!

Not really, but it only takes a second to delete the message

Offline massagepuntingfan

:cool:  :music: The girls in my Pilates classes always make me wonder...

Pilates attracts all the yummy ones.

Offline paul_tall_

External Link/Members Only  Yourprincessxx London - (says Luton when chatting)
Beware On speaking says she needs a loan to pay for Christmas, cant meet as working every hour until then, reverse search finds her on of

Back as External Link/Members Only Bellssxx

Offline jacobs1

External Link/Members Only

what out for this bitch "millie"

used to be on adultwork. the only time in my life ive been deposit scammed. talks a good game. facetime calls etc. absolute thieving piece of shit that has no intention of meeting anyone. avoid at all costs

Offline METEOR

External Link/Members Only - Chocolatecake

Approached me. I didn’t even click on her profile. Very easily managed to go on telegram. Bit slow replying but anyhow.
If anyone has intel will save me some time 🤭

P.s. i have never been with black/african/Caribbean chick or asian/Indian.
Can someone recommend the same time. And yea SLIM if anyone knows some with experience. Mainland  Europeans we not all fans of big booty 😂
Did you meet her? Or anyone else? She messaged me.
Quite like slim back women

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

what out for this bitch "millie"

used to be on adultwork. the only time in my life ive been deposit scammed. talks a good game. facetime calls etc. absolute thieving piece of shit that has no intention of meeting anyone. avoid at all costs

What was the scam?

Offline CroPunter

External Link/Members Only Cutegirl

Guys do you have any info on this girl?  ;)

Avoid this one, she is a complete psycho , after the sex she grabbed a phone, and I try to get closer to her so that we could coddle a little bit before round 2, and she went mental like: "Don't get close to my phone, I could smash your head with it, and the police would believe me that you assaulted me!!!"

Offline Ron89

Avoid this one, she is a complete psycho , after the sex she grabbed a phone, and I try to get closer to her so that we could coddle a little bit before round 2, and she went mental like: "Don't get close to my phone, I could smash your head with it, and the police would believe me that you assaulted me!!!"
She used to work for the Bow brothel (not sure it’s still going). Had her swallow my load a year or so ago. Gave good head.

Offline Ron89

I swear every update makes their site more awful. Now unless you have 4 pictures this annoying notification appears at the top of the page saying profile incomplete.

Also, anyone else been reported for soliciting sex and been made to watch two yanks tell you off for being a naughty boy to avoid a ban?

Offline toddroman456

I swear every update makes their site more awful. Now unless you have 4 pictures this annoying notification appears at the top of the page saying profile incomplete.

Also, anyone else been reported for soliciting sex and been made to watch two yanks tell you off for being a naughty boy to avoid a ban?

I can't remember the info video but yeah I did have to do something similar

I used PPM in a chat and it got me in trouble

Strange because so many girls contact me using PPM  and mentioning money and what they will do for it.

When I say to thrm don't use that type of chat on here it can get you suspendedor banned, let's move to whatsapp  ,   they have no idea what I'm talking about !

Go figure

Offline paul_tall_

Had the video chat last year
Also getting the message re profile incomplete and implies cant message and profile unsearchable, still receiving messages and can reply so maybe this will change soon also

Offline bigden40

Being unsearchable sounds advantageous tbh.  Maybe weed out the random messaging from the Philippines and Ukraine

Doesn’t seem to limit our ability to search female profiles, favourite and or message them and receive messages back.

Offline paul_tall_

Im sure there is a bot using the site for Philippine profiles as i seem to get a favourite as soon as i log on todays one was External Link/Members Only Happy Girl, Ukraine seems to have gone a bit silent for me though i did get a message earlier  from one asking to meet go figure External Link/Members Only Julia, and a new country for me Morocco though the profile stated London now Saudi lol External Link/Members Only Assouma

Offline Ron89

Being unsearchable sounds advantageous tbh.  Maybe weed out the random messaging from the Philippines and Ukraine

Doesn’t seem to limit our ability to search female profiles, favourite and or message them and receive messages back.
True but sometimes a gem will initiate conversation that may be missed through searching. Rare but happens.

Offline Bikerboy

True but sometimes a gem will initiate conversation that may be missed through searching. Rare but happens.
Very rare, unicorn springs to mind..

Online peterpee

been chatting to this one "kinky princess" and she was really good and keen, great chat etc

agreed to meet £200

ask time come to it, she then text me and asked to transfer money to her paypal or uberaccount

told he I couldn't and I would just pay her on arrival

she then flipped - I told her to get lost and blocked her and she has clearly done the same to me

below is to my inbox I cant see her profiles any longer

Offline stampjones

been chatting to this one "kinky princess" and she was really good and keen, great chat etc

agreed to meet £200

ask time come to it, she then text me and asked to transfer money to her paypal or uberaccount

she then flipped - I told her to get lost and blocked her and she has clearly done the same to me

No-one else can see your inbox so its pointless.
What you can do is go to your messages then click the image where her photo used to be. The page will say this member on longer exist or whatever but the URL is still valid so you can copy that.

What happened is a version of the deposit scam. Probably the most annoying version as you dont find out til the last minute. It can end up costing a hotel which is very annoying.

Offline CroPunter

agreed to meet £200

Her profile is no longer active, however since you talked with her you can figure out did she blocked you or if she deactivated/deleted her profile.

There is a way to figure it out what is the case  :D :D :D :D if you exchanged some messages with her you are able to figure it out

PAY ATTENTION NOW !!!

- if she blocked you at the end of text messages you will see
   Unable to send a message as user is no longer active.

- if she deactivated her profile at the end of text messages you will see
   The user's account has been deactivated.

- if you blocked her
   You have permanently blocked this member.

Offline martleto88

Did you meet her? Or anyone else? She messaged me.
Quite like slim back women

Nope. She stopped replying and very slow replies. I just ignored her

Offline METEOR

Nope. She stopped replying and very slow replies. I just ignored her
Yeah she does take a while to reply!

Offline METEOR

Anyone met this one? Max1ne just north of London.

Offline jacobs1

What was the scam?

deposit scammer. no intention of meeting anyone will just take your money and ghost

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

deposit scammer. no intention of meeting anyone will just take your money and ghost

Jeez 🙄 these people. I’ve heard to girls asking for a Uber into central London to meet and just usung it as a free lift with no intention of meeting

Offline CroPunter

That is a bullshit lie from seeking :), I do have one profile in separate browser that does not have any pictures or any info(primarly to check the links from here) and I'm getting this unsearchable popups all the time, and yet girls still favourite me or look at my profile.

Offline PLeisure

Brethren,

Anyone had dealings with this one, please:
Charmingsecret - 30yr Caucasian. 5'5". Slim 166cm.

Did the usual move - fav'd me without viewing the profile. Invited me to meet her the same day.
Moved off-site to chat more. Says she can host.
Possibly EE; can't decide if pro-vibes or WG visiting London

Offline MLawro93

Brethren,

Anyone had dealings with this one, please:
Charmingsecret - 30yr Caucasian. 5'5". Slim 166cm.

Did the usual move - fav'd me without viewing the profile. Invited me to meet her the same day.
Moved off-site to chat more. Says she can host.
Possibly EE; can't decide if pro-vibes or WG visiting London

The pace of the interactions just screams pro. Nothing wrong with that of course, so entirely up to you.

Offline PLeisure

The pace of the interactions just screams pro. Nothing wrong with that of course, so entirely up to you.
Agree  :hi:

Forgot to mention that she blocked me on Seeking soon after we migrated to WA  :unknown:

Online fudi_maar

If she blocked you from the site, then this is normally a sign of a WG. On Tinder, once they are on wattsapp, they unmatch so that you cannot report them to Tinder in case you are not a punter.

Forgot to mention that she blocked me on Seeking soon after we migrated to WA  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 01:50:38 am by fudi_maar »

Offline Ub12345

any intel on below .
So messaged her a few days ago, moved straight to telegram which is usually a bit fishy she did try selling me sex video for 50 but i denied and agreed 250 ppm but havent met yet.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 04:01:33 pm by Ub12345 »

Offline reenandmeen0

Did you see her? She looks stunning  :wacko:

How much did she charge?

Offline Ub12345

How much did she charge?
No I havent met her yet, I may in the future just a bit busy now.
We agreed 250 ppm but probs could get down to 200

Offline martleto88

So messaged her a few days ago, moved straight to telegram which is usually a bit fishy she did try selling me sex video for 50 but i denied and agreed 250 ppm but havent met yet.

Nothing dodgy about telegram. I usually do that. But more dodgy is that she wanted to sell u video for £50 and meet only for £250. She is definitely a “ f me face” typo will try her. But in meantime if anyone met her would be great

Offline Ub12345

Nothing dodgy about telegram. I usually do that. But more dodgy is that she wanted to sell u video for £50 and meet only for £250. She is definitely a “ f me face” typo will try her. But in meantime if anyone met her would be great

If you do sample, let us know how it goes.

Offline WKD123

Reviews and Recommendations for Day Use?

I've been pondering this after having a bit of a joke around with the current about how we should start writing Blog posts about the hotels we've used for our nefarious activities.  Would it be useful for people that use hotels/apartments for meetings to review and maybe star rate? What's your collective opinion?

Offline stampjones

I've been pondering this after having a bit of a joke around with the current about how we should start writing Blog posts about the hotels we've used for our nefarious activities.  Would it be useful for people that use hotels/apartments for meetings to review and maybe star rate? What's your collective opinion?
Yeah good idea. Sharing is caring. On a separate thread or here?

Offline MLawro93

Given these places publicly frown on this type of business, but privately don't care, for the sake of discretion I wouldn't go into too much detail. Maybe just recommend someplace by name as a decent place to use, but not worth sharing any more.

Offline Ron89

Started dating a girl I met off seeking on a casual basis for the past few weeks. Probably not what everyone’s looking for but just to emphasise that there are some girls on there just out of boredom/curiosity rather than sugaring expectations. This girl is 25 and a 7/10, which is decent for good company and free regular sex. The less transactional, general chat approach can work well in this way. It takes a lot of digging to find such girls, admittedly.

Offline Punting2022

Started dating a girl I met off seeking on a casual basis for the past few weeks. Probably not what everyone’s looking for but just to emphasise that there are some girls on there just out of boredom/curiosity rather than sugaring expectations. This girl is 25 and a 7/10, which is decent for good company and free regular sex. The less transactional, general chat approach can work well in this way. It takes a lot of digging to find such girls, admittedly.

Good lad, This is what i was hoping my old one turned into. I put so much time/effort/money into that one. Had the connection, but she would never let a meet go free. She was the type that didnt even let you short her for 5 quid. I get its an arrangement, but some discount should have been allowed. I had a bank issue once. she didnt meet. Yet she forgot lump sums i sent to help her with no meets on the cards.
You learn hey. I am looking again for this type of arrangment. Build connection then progress to free sex

Offline reenandmeen0

Yy - External Link/Members Only

Going to have a crack at this one. Any one had the pleasure?

How much did she charge?

Offline martleto88

How much did she charge?

I also texted her a while ago but only read and didn’t reply

Offline toddroman456

How much did she charge?

She is a complete princess and looking for a young ish guy with a Lambo or a porche ultimately .

Wants it all her own way,  when she is busy you wait when she wants you, You  have to drop everything.

Not sure I'm allowed to mention her personal hygiene on here but I personally was not impressed.

Does not know how to suck a dick properly but is submissive sexually, let's you plough away and put her where you want her, she will switch to being dominant on occasions.   Wants to be rimmed but as I mentioned before it's not my favourite place down there.

Can't be arsed with her self centred attitude and got bored of her very quickly especially given the decent girls on there that you would happily chat to all day long.

I will be vague on the ppm because she SAID  that she can't believe she brought her self so low at times and I was the only one at these prices  but varied from above  £200 - to below £500 depending on our length of time together and how far she went sexually.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 01:44:04 pm by toddroman456 »

Offline Ron89

She sounds fucking awful, prefer a prossie

Offline CroPunter

guys have any of you experienced like that you are texting with ChatGPT instead of a real girl? I have 2-3 profiles recently, their responses are a bit long, and looks like generated from AI.

Offline WKD123

Given these places publicly frown on this type of business, but privately don't care, for the sake of discretion I wouldn't go into too much detail. Maybe just recommend someplace by name as a decent place to use, but not worth sharing any more.

I think it would be useful but probably as a separate thread so I might try and kick things off and go back through my bookings - yes, I agree about detail I was thinking more of a brief description of how good the room turned out to be, any issues with booking, whether it felt "comfortable" in reception, an indication of price - I don't think we can set up a star rating!

Offline massagepuntingfan

guys have any of you experienced like that you are texting with ChatGPT instead of a real girl? I have 2-3 profiles recently, their responses are a bit long, and looks like generated from AI.

Alot of the girls use ChatGPT to write their bios - you can tell as it's bland homogenous text. That said I've not had it when directly conversing with ladies.

Offline Maximi

She is a complete princess and looking for a young ish guy with a Lambo or a porche ultimately .

Wants it all her own way,  when she is busy you wait when she wants you, You  have to drop everything.

Not sure I'm allowed to mention her personal hygiene on here but I personally was not impressed.

Does not know how to suck a dick properly but is submissive sexually, let's you plough away and put her where you want her, she will switch to being dominant on occasions.   Wants to be rimmed but as I mentioned before it's not my favourite place down there.

Can't be arsed with her self centred attitude and got bored of her very quickly especially given the decent girls on there that you would happily chat to all day long.

I will be vague on the ppm because she SAID  that she can't believe she brought her self so low at times and I was the only one at these prices  but varied from above  £200 - to below £500 depending on our length of time together and how far she went sexually.

Any distinguishing features you noticed when you were with her? I’ve met her and find that very hard to believe