Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kittykatbrown - Wycombe  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Silver Birch

Anybody seen kittykatbrown in the Wycombe area? Her profile suggests that she had a different profile previously.

I haven't looked at the pg and the one photo in public could be anyone!  :unknown: She has a few fb so wondered if any punters on here had seen here or know of her previous profile?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tonyleung

also judging by the size of the PG photos they aren't much better than the profile pic.

Offline EuphoricFedora

I was wondering the same. Anyone?   :unknown:

biffa

Hi, new around here  :D

This lady did catch my eye, but not 100% convinced by her sparse profile...

Anyone had the pleasure?

cheers

Offline Silver Birch

Hi, new around here  :D

This lady did catch my eye, but not 100% convinced by her sparse profile...

Anyone had the pleasure?

cheers

I tried and did manage to get a reply by text, but on the morning of the proposed (but unconfirmed) punt, my texts and calls went unanswered.  :unknown:

Horn Reborn

I have seen her.  Very mixed review.  She has a very pretty face and could be a very pretty girl but she has a serious and unsightly skin condition which she attributes to stress.  I had initially thought she might have been subjected to violence (bruising was part, but not all of it) or might have a condition of a more unpleasant nature but on balance, I am prepared to take her at her word (although it was bad enough that I don't think I would see her again.  I did not do RO because of it.)  Beyond that, she is a nice girl.  In her 30s but looks ten years younger.  Admits to having had a rough time and to be honest it shows.  But cleaned up and with a visit to the dermatologist, she could be quite a stunner so it's with some regret that I would pass seeing her again.  She absolutely doesn't clock watch and prices for longer bookings are very much open to negotiation.  She is hard to track down and disorganised but if you want to see her, persistence will pay off.  All in a all a "no" but as I said, with regret.

Offline Silver Birch

I have seen her.  Very mixed review.  She has a very pretty face and could be a very pretty girl but she has a serious and unsightly skin condition which she attributes to stress.  I had initially thought she might have been subjected to violence (bruising was part, but not all of it) or might have a condition of a more unpleasant nature but on balance, I am prepared to take her at her word (although it was bad enough that I don't think I would see her again.  I did not do RO because of it.)  Beyond that, she is a nice girl.  In her 30s but looks ten years younger.  Admits to having had a rough time and to be honest it shows.  But cleaned up and with a visit to the dermatologist, she could be quite a stunner so it's with some regret that I would pass seeing her again.  She absolutely doesn't clock watch and prices for longer bookings are very much open to negotiation.  She is hard to track down and disorganised but if you want to see her, persistence will pay off.  All in a all a "no" but as I said, with regret.

Useful feedback despite the very short nature of your visit!!  :drinks:

I have made 3 unsuccesful attempts to book her and your post will see her finally removed from my hotlist, thanks.

funtime

been trying to contact her no joy!
Wasting my searching time :D

Offline Baller

She's a nightmare time keeping wise.

Booked a time, when arriving she was running late by 10 mins.  No sweat I thought... While I waited I saw a woman park outside the house and run in - presumably it was her, fitted the description from her profile :unknown:

An hour later I left after being told she'd be ready in 10 mins, in 2 more mins etc...

House looked a bit of a mess from the outside and a lot of neighbours around.

Won't be bothering, and like other feedback here a bit of a waste of effort