Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: M20 j6 hotel now charging for parking  (Read 630 times)

Offline m21kent

A heads up - The popular hotel used by WG that I’m sure we’ve all punted in (just off J6 of the M20 and has a Starbucks in it) has just introduced car parking charging

It’s one of those ones that you get 4hrs for free and pay after that, but you still have to log your registration number by the looks of it.  The machine to do so is just inside the double doors, so it’s still pretty discrete doing it before you head in and dart over to the stairs.

Offline uncle jessie

You have probably saved someone a lot of grief  :thumbsup: .I will not do hotel meets full stop, I think its not worth the hassle and stress getting in and out the places .

Offline matthew1986

Thanks for the heads-up. Will be aware in future - always liked this hotel as no receptionist, self check in, Starbucks and a gym so lots of coming and going from many folk.

Coincidentally, said hotel chain mentioned on the main UKPunting board about not having car park charges. Guess it does now!!!

Offline m21kent

As you say, lots going on there so popping your number plate in like the many others just heading in to get a coffee doesn’t seem out of place at all.

Just remember to do it :)

Offline Tig101

You can park at the 2 big pubs close by, or on side roads 2 minutes away and walk over.

Offline Kentman27

Cheers alot of hotels are doing this now

Offline Ransom

I often stay here, who am I missing out on?