Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on Siam Spa Prestwich?  (Read 781 times)

Offline 19jammy

I’ll be in the area tomorrow, so I was wondering if this place was worth visiting?
I have read recent comments about Spa Tranquility & Friends in Radcliffe, which are the 2 places I was considering, but both come across as hit & miss.

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

I’ll be in the area tomorrow, so I was wondering if this place was worth visiting?
I have read recent comments about Spa Tranquility & Friends in Radcliffe, which are the 2 places I was considering, but both come across as hit & miss.

Depends what you're in to and rolling the hit, or miss dice.

See my recent thread about Friends, and TorHandle's reply. It's gone downhill since Anna left and I've found it more miss than hit this year. No matter how they describe the girls in messages, I'd be surprised if you ever saw a girl under 30/35. It's also very conspicuous following the hand drawn signs down the side of the shop to the side entrance.

Tranquility has turned up more hits than misses this year and is a more discrete location. My advice would be that if you feel that you're getting the runaround or short changed on time, message or call the admin. They've always put the girl straight and either given a refund or free minutes next time. Again, the ages seldom match the descriptions in messages.

Both Siam and Friends have the advantage over Tranquility of having a shower in the room, so you're not traipsing the corridors and Tranquility has a heated massage table. Not only are the extras hit and miss at Friends and Tranquility but the massage can be downright annoying, even painful.

All of the girls at Siam have been there years and you can see the same one again and again, if you want. The massage will be of a good standard and I quite like the large boule style bed with a fitted sheet, instead of a massage table with towels and paper covering. I'm not aware of any of the Siam girls straying much further than topless HE but I've not seen all of them. I'd say that they were all late 30s to early 40s and almost all more mum bods than super mods.

Don't know if that helps, or not. EM

Offline 19jammy

Thanks EM, that helps, I ended up not having time anyway yesterday, so I may drop in next time I’m over, or alternatively try one of the City Centre parlours.