Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elanor Rose - Manchester  (Read 645 times)

External Link/Members Only

Comms: No messing about here. Sent a message through the aw system asking if she'd be available at a certain day and time. she replied about an hour or two later asking for a brief description of myself and what I'd like from the meet. Asked for booking request, sorted that out and soon had location details.

Services: FK which developed into DFK, OWO, RO, mish, cowgirl and doggy

Location: Saw her at her incall place for an hour (£160 it cost me) near printworks.

The meet: Parked up and gave her tge arrival text. Didn't take long for her to reply. Once room was received I made my way up. No problems with reception, I just walked past and went straight into the lift.
Nocked on her door she quickly opened it and once inside greeted me with a hug and kiss. She asked for the money, I gave it her and then took a shower. Returned to the bedroom and then straight into FK and DFK she's a good kisser. OWO was great as was cowgirl - she leant in for more kissing, I was fucking loving it. Mish then doggy and finished with more OWO.

Looks: No faults here. She's very pretty and her body is great too. Her photos are accurate.