Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bayswater Thai Cara -- !!@#HEALTH WARNING #@!!  (Read 843 times)

Shed031

All

Please be forewarned about a really cheap experience held with a Thai lady new to London

I saw her in Bristol recently under the name of Paula but now goes by Care.

I have her another go following the first bash as I wasn't on my A game so put the lack of enthusiasm possibly down to me having a shitty day. However alarm bells rang when I steps into my usual GFE mode. Despite advertising all the things I'm after in her likes she refused to do most o it so no anal no DFK, no OWO but most alarmingly she refused RO??

When I asked why she stated tgat it was the easiest way to transfer diseases????? (Instant flop)

When I asked why she advertised all the things if she didn't want to do it she told me the lady managing her put it up (felt like she was unaware what's on the profile)

After this I told her that this would not work and if I could possibly get my money back (very early on in 1 hour punt) but was met by the old "poor me" victim eyes and asked if I took money back she would have problem with the lady who manages the calls.

Anyway if anyone has a different account of this Thai bird your lucky but I just thought I would share the experience because all the signs of a bird who was covering something up or who had recently recovered from something was the feeling I got and wanted to pass this on.

Cheers all
Happy monday punting

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

She denied all services and you failed to get your money back?!

Shite situation but you should have got your money back!  That wasn't small beer.

You have also published this in the wrong place, this should be a review.  Post a link too.

Better luck next time