Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XxX...ANGEL...XxX - Preston  (Read 1773 times)

3 review(s) for XxX...ANGEL...XxX (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

doc14

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice girl to talk to, British from north West, apartment is in a block of flats in centre of Preston (Avenham) safe and secure, lots of people coming back and forward so not a problem.

good communications directed straight to main door, given apt number to buzz straight in up the lift and met at door by Angel. 
Shown to the room asked if wanted shower (just had one) handed over cash £ 50 for 30 mins, usually £ 60 but has offer on. Told to get ready, so stripped and sat on bed for 5 mins waiting. (might of exaggerated that, it could have been 4 mins 30 secs.)

Came over asked if I wanted a massage, opted for this and got my back stroked 3 or 4 times, didn't both me as unless I go for a real massage I never feel the benefit (but it was my choice) a bit of light kissing, nibbling ears,  kissing on chest then out comes rubber for oral, Whoa I thought it was OWO? straight down without a reply over my cock with rubber.

Think I was having an off day as let her carry on (again I should have been more forceful) oral was OK a bit toothy so asked her to be more gentle and she did, carried on for a while stopping for odd kiss, then as I could feel I was ready she said shall we remove rubber and cum over her tits.  I did this and finished off all over.

She cleaned me down we had a chat and she is easy to talk to. I'd forgotten all about oral with by this point as I did enjoy it half way through.

All in all a reasonable punt, nothing outstanding but for you out there who want OWO check first, another thing I always check out private galleries before a punt and the strange thing about Angel's is that the pics are virtually the same in private as in normal gallery.  In fact normal gallery has face pics and private doesn't