Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimy1990 - Leigh No Show  (Read 535 times)

11 review(s) for kimy1990 (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Nosser2

This was my second attempted punt in a row that ended as a no show. I put a negative review in for the last one and actually felt a bit guilty about it, but have no such feelings this time!

I put a RB on AW for £200 for 2 hours in a hotel where I would be staying in Leigh. I had a number of responses and eventually whittled it down to Kimy who was about a plan C choice, but other preferred options dropped off the list for various reasons.

All seemed to be going well, with me even receiving an AW message from her on the afternoon of the day in question to tell me to make sure I formalise an AW booking and send full details of the hotel, both of which I subsequently did.

We exchanged a couple of text messages to confirm mobile numbers, and she messaged me about two hours before the meet time to say she would be there 30mins later than agreed. I wasn’t too fussed, so didn't say anything about that.

She texted me an hour before saying she was getting ready and would be with me as agreed.

About 30 minutes prior to the meet time she messaged to say she had broken down about 5 miles away and was waiting for the AA. That was the last contact I had from her despite sending a few more messages requesting updates on her situation.

Strangely her AW feedback includes a couple of recent no show complaints - quite a coincidence eh!  :lol:

I think what happened is she accepted the booking, then realised I was too far from her to make it worthwhile, so decided not to bother and came out with the bullshit broken down car excuse instead of just telling me.

I want to make sure my next punt is a cracker to make up for these last two spoiled ones.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

goldwing1

This was my second attempted punt in a row that ended as a no show. I put a negative review in for the last one and actually felt a bit guilty about it, but have no such feelings this time!

I put a RB on AW for £200 for 2 hours in a hotel where I would be staying in Leigh. I had a number of responses and eventually whittled it down to Kimy who was about a plan C choice, but other preferred options dropped off the list for various reasons.

All seemed to be going well, with me even receiving an AW message from her on the afternoon of the day in question to tell me to make sure I formalise an AW booking and send full details of the hotel, both of which I subsequently did.

We exchanged a couple of text messages to confirm mobile numbers, and she messaged me about two hours before the meet time to say she would be there 30mins later than agreed. I wasn’t too fussed, so didn't say anything about that.

She texted me an hour before saying she was getting ready and would be with me as agreed.

About 30 minutes prior to the meet time she messaged to say she had broken down about 5 miles away and was waiting for the AA. That was the last contact I had from her despite sending a few more messages requesting updates on her situation.

Strangely her AW feedback includes a couple of recent no show complaints - quite a coincidence eh!  :lol:

I think what happened is she accepted the booking, then realised I was too far from her to make it worthwhile, so decided not to bother and came out with the bullshit broken down car excuse instead of just telling me.

I want to make sure my next punt is a cracker to make up for these last two spoiled ones.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She bid on my reverse bid, she offers a 2 girl special for £320.
I asked if she would do 1 hour £160, and no reply.
Keeps bidding on my RB`s and I just keep deleting them.

Offline Nosser2

She bid on my reverse bid, she offers a 2 girl special for £320.
I asked if she would do 1 hour £160, and no reply.
Keeps bidding on my RB`s and I just keep deleting them.

She is certainly one I will be ignoring in the future should I ever be in the area and doing a reverse booking again. I note from the vast majority of her reviews and the comments about her that she is or was a parlour girl. I don't know if that has anything to do with her apparent lackadaisical approach.

goldwing1

She is certainly one I will be ignoring in the future should I ever be in the area and doing a reverse booking again. I note from the vast majority of her reviews and the comments about her that she is or was a parlour girl. I don't know if that has anything to do with her apparent lackadaisical approach.

Works here
External Link/Members Only

Reverse bids can be a hit and miss.
Get people hundreds of miles away bidding
Some are generic copy and paste replies
Some are genuine replies but have not read your requirements properly, eg you want DFK - but it`s  not on her profile.
And the proper replies whereby they will go through each of the services that you require, confirm that they are available, when you need to book by, leave a number, any outfit requirements, scenario`s etc.

The whole point of reverse bids apart from potentially saving money is time.
Defeats the object of the exercise if you then have to go back asking for various confirmations.
If I don`t get a proper response, it gets deleted.

Offline Nosser2

Works here
External Link/Members Only

Reverse bids can be a hit and miss.
Get people hundreds of miles away bidding
Some are generic copy and paste replies
Some are genuine replies but have not read your requirements properly, eg you want DFK - but it`s  not on her profile.
And the proper replies whereby they will go through each of the services that you require, confirm that they are available, when you need to book by, leave a number, any outfit requirements, scenario`s etc.

The whole point of reverse bids apart from potentially saving money is time.
Defeats the object of the exercise if you then have to go back asking for various confirmations.
If I don`t get a proper response, it gets deleted.

Hi Goldwing.

Some sage advice in what you say that I will take notice of. I am a seasoned punter, but not so experienced at the RB scenario (maybe just a bit too naive about it to be truthful). I have noticed that I get RB requests from SP's that are indeed hundreds of miles away as you say. I also notice on my latest one for Cambridge that one who bid on a RB for a completely different area has also bid, with exactly the same text as previously - obvious cut and paste.

I've also got one who "is visiting family in the area" and a quick check on here shows her as using the same story on other people putting bids up. Not sure what she gains from it, but deleted anyway.

I had a good result from my first couple of RB's, so I think that just made me complacent.

Thanks for your advice, I'm taking note of it as we speak by deleting a couple of bids that came in overnight  :hi:  :thumbsup: