Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Jones (AdultWork)  (Read 4670 times)

34 review(s) for OliviaPlaymate (26 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jay-Jay

Been on my hot list for a while and decided to try last weekend. External Link/Members Only
Cotacted initially on A/W message system to check availability for next day and was told to check on the day using the published number. It didn't prove as easy as that though she eventually did pick up and I arranged the drive to Preston being given the vague addy of New Hall Lane and asked to contact when there. Did on arrival and was given a street which is one amongst the rabbit warren of streets off New Hall.
Arrived in my usual frame of mind of fearing the worst but was so pleased when the door opened and I saw a beautiful, slim girl exactly as the pics. Lovely manner and very apologetic about the slight runaround on the phone and address but she's just very cautious about timewasters.
Invited to follow her lovely bum up the stairs in hery very neat two-up two-down terrace and arrived in the bedroom. Shower et-al all made available but I was squeaky clean (as she confirmed later) so didn't need to.
Then started a very sexy lap dance while I was fully clothed on the bed with her inviting as much touching and feeling as I pleased. She then slowly undressed me and provided a nice,though covered blow which got me nicely aroused as it was intersspersed with her coming up for air and kisses though just gentle pecks...no full on kissing unfortunately.
I've said it before and no doubt will again , but as I have basic,vanilla tastes this was doing wonders for me and I really wanted to be inside her with those long,perfect legs around me so went for mish and finished like that too after a not very long time at all. Shame as I imagine doggy would be fabulous.
Anyhoo.....As nice if not better than the pics
                Slim and lithe and beautifully clean.
                Possibly a lot raunchier than I demanded.
Due to the late confirmation of phone and address I could only stay a half hour ( £70) but will definitely return for an hour as I note it's now £100 instead of the usual £120.

Jay

Offline Kriss

Thanks for this m8. Just one thing, could you confirm that her pubic hair is trimmed (not shaven). Can't really tell from her pics, and I'm not paying £7.50 to look at her PG  :rolleyes:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Jay-Jay

Trimmed nicely at the time....just a bit of fluff there really.....fussy fucker aren't you ? :D

Jay

Offline londonmaxxy

Had a great encounter with Roxy.
Very taught/lithe body & clearly knows how to use it.
Spend time rubbing oil into her curved ass before extended doggy.
I don't get up to North West so much now but not so many good black/ mixed race around it seems.
Used to see Cleo at TWL/Kellies but she looked very gaunt &  ragged on a recent punt .Ebony had huge lovely hanging knockers but not sure if she is still around.
But would but Roxy right up there at the moment..bit reserved maybe got the impression with a few visits she would crank it up a bit.
Great hand job finale.
100 notes + tip.

Offline pelboy

Are her boobs enhanced as i`ve seen her profile on. another website where she doesn`t look to be enhanced.
Pelboy