Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: chelseahart  (Read 2652 times)

32 review(s) for Miss Chelsea Hart (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Newtothisstuff

I'm new to this site but have used AW a few times. Nottinghamshire is not exactly a great place for punting. If you are looking for a top class girl then Chelsea is hard to beat.

She's one of the few girls who actually looks better than her photos. She also seems to know exactly what buttons to push to keep me happy. She's easy to talk to and her comms are not bad. She's obviously busy but as a sort of regular, she usually manages to make time to see me.  :yahoo:  My only gripe is that because she isn't a clock watcher, you can sometimes be kept waiting. Never very long though.

I don't like bras as i think they just get in the way. I prefer the feel of breasts through a blouse than a bra. So she often wears a short skirt and a blouse as requested. I like to start off by slowly undressing and caressing her. She then normally starts a session with oral and what she does with a cup of tea is mind blowing. You'll certainly never look at a cup of tea the same way again!  :yahoo:

After that, we've been up to all sorts. I'll spare you the details. Although I'm new(ish) to punting I'm trying more things. She isnt afraid to suggest ideas and she has a lot. She does charge extra for anal but at £10 in a £50 half hour session that just brings the cost in line with girls who don't offer it.

If you're looking for a good punt in North Notts, she's certainly the best I've seen.

External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only

Okay.... first proper review done.... hope it helps.

GolfNut

Thanks for the review NTTS

I've called Chelsea a couple of times when she's been "Available today" but only ever got her Voicemail. She's a busy girl, but obvious why when you read her reviews. She filth on legs by all accounts.

Yet another reason Mansfield is teeming with Punters   :D

Might get to see her at some point hopefully.

Offline NIK

Thanks for the review NTTS

I've called Chelsea a couple of times when she's been "Available today" but only ever got her Voicemail. She's a busy girl, but obvious why when you read her reviews. She filth on legs by all accounts.

Yet another reason Mansfield is teeming with Punters   :D

Might get to see her at some point hopefully.

Thought seriously about seeing her today, but ultimately as usual couldn't be arsed to even phone. If she's hard to book it doesn't help either. The several times I phoned her last year it went to voicemail.
Ultimately as money is tight I would rather use the £100 I save to go towards a London trip.

Offline Turtle Z

Thought seriously about seeing her today, but ultimately as usual couldn't be arsed to even phone. If she's hard to book it doesn't help either. The several times I phoned her last year it went to voicemail.
Ultimately as money is tight I would rather use the £100 I save to go towards a London trip.

NIK, you're long running 'will he, won't he' saga with Chelsea is starting to feel more and more like a won't he saga.  :D

Offline RedKettle

At the risk of sounding like Cameron "I agree with NIK"

It is just too hard to book her and I have moved on....

GolfNut

At the risk of sounding like Cameron "I agree with NIK"

It is just too hard to book her and I have moved on....

Mutiny seems to spend quite a bit of time over there. Might be worth having a word if you are really keen to see her.

That's what I would do anyway  :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

She responded very quickly to my text 4 weeks ago but as it worked out I couldn't make it.

Offline Crazydave

I find text is usually better to get hold of her, but sometimes it takes a few attempts. Keep perservering - she's worth it.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

The trick is to text her about 12ish with a suggested time. Normally she gets back to me about an hour or so later. That said, the last couple of weeks I've telephoned she's picked up straight away - which as mentioned above is unusual.

Offline NIK

The trick is to text her about 12ish with a suggested time. Normally she gets back to me about an hour or so later. That said, the last couple of weeks I've telephoned she's picked up straight away - which as mentioned above is unusual.

Fair enough, but if you want stuff such as watersports it's much better to speak about this. Although she lists it as a 'speciality' someone recently said she'd forgotten his request. That has happened to me before with others who had initially agreed to my request on booking, so it pays to remind them.
I always text rather than phone Amy, the woman I've seen more than any other, as she rarely answers but this is because I've seen her so often. The very first time I did speak to her.
As I say in my 21 rules of punting one phone call is worth dozens of texts and emails with a new one.
One of my worst experiences was with Mercedes in Derby who had replied quickly and literately to texts and emails, but turned out to be a harsh voiced minger who I wouldn't have booked had I heard her voice.
Regarding Chelsea, as I say I have seen her just once before in Derby, but it was so long ago I remember little about it or her so she would be in effect new to me.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If you have seen her before, or chatted to her in detail for your first punt, chances are she may have stored your number, so there is a better chance of a reply/pick up the phone than your average new punter query text/call.

I reckon you need to get in there Nik. If your into the same deviant shit as me you will leave with a smile on your face my friend. I had her piss into my arsehole the other week - proper good it was. You should've seen the position we had to get into for that process.

GolfNut

Offline Picti

I reckon you need to get in there Nik. If your into the same deviant shit as me you will leave with a smile on your face my friend. I had her piss into my arsehole the other week - proper good it was. You should've seen the position we had to get into for that process.

So she's gorgeous, filthy, and a crack shot (pun intended)  :D

Online Newtothisstuff

Definitely worth a try Nik. Go on. She starts work about 12 normally so I find that's the best time to get hold of her. You might have had trouble getting hold of her as she normally only works three days a week. I think she has increased it to 5 at the moment but I don't know how long for.
I think it was last time I was there, she was desperate for a piss. Her previous guy had asked for watersports in his booking then decided against it. She'd drunk gallons of water so when she let me in she was ready to burst.

Offline NIK

Definitely worth a try Nik. Go on. She starts work about 12 normally so I find that's the best time to get hold of her. You might have had trouble getting hold of her as she normally only works three days a week. I think she has increased it to 5 at the moment but I don't know how long for.
I think it was last time I was there, she was desperate for a piss. Her previous guy had asked for watersports in his booking then decided against it. She'd drunk gallons of water so when she let me in she was ready to burst.

Did he chicken out?
The only times I've refused ws were on the occasions it's been offered after I've cum!

Online Newtothisstuff

Yeah. He asked on the phone then said no when her got there. You've gotta feel sorry for Chelsea really. Bouncing about and needing a pee.

Online Newtothisstuff

Go on. Make the call. You know you want to. I don't know you very well at all and even I can tell she's someone you want to see but just keep finding excuses not to.  :thumbsup:

Offline NIK

Go on. Make the call. You know you want to. I don't know you very well at all and even I can tell she's someone you want to see but just keep finding excuses not to.  :thumbsup:

Don't really punt anymore mate. One in nearly 2 years now and none locally for nearly 3. Mainly because of lack of money and lack of urge. Also lack of quality. If I did go for a local punt again it would certainly be her, but would sooner save the money towards a London trip. I was working a couple of mornings a week near to her last Jan to April and did phone a couple of times to no avail. I don't really have the cause to drive to Mansfield at present. I do have a job on the way there, however it's on Sundays when she isn't available.

I have actually seen Chelsea once many years ago in Derby, and was impressed. Easily the best punt I've ever had in Derby, however it wouldn't be difficult as the other four were all shite.  :thumbsdown:
However because it was a number of years ago when I would estimate she was in her mid 20's methinks her seemingly permanent listed age of 29 isn't accurate!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 07:36:05 pm by NIK »

Online Newtothisstuff

Possibly not. I wouldn't think it's too far off the mark. I'm a terrible judge of age and dress size anyway. I wouldn't mistake an 18+ for a 6.... but anything else and it's just a load of random numbers.
Never been interested in a London trip. Seems like a long way and a lot of money. I'd rather stay more local. I can see why people go though. Far wider choice and not dominated by Grannies and EEs.

Offline Lijunwei

whom would you compare her facially to.? id be interested for sure

whom would you compare her facially to.? id be interested for sure

Scarlett Johannson with dark hair

Offline NIK

To be honest I can't recall what she looked like at all, apart from she had long dark hair, but I think she looked okay! The problem was it was at New Escape and they were having some work done at the time. I was rather put off by all the banging and hammering and sound of voices only through the wall so didn't really enjoy it as much as I could have done. Was never moved to return.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 11:09:19 pm by NIK »

Offline Knny

I remember Chelsea from new escape at their old premises in derby.  From all the girls I've seen, I think she was a genuine nympho in her approach.  I can't have been her first of the day, but she still was very enthusiastic.   This was years ago and I do hope life hasn't worn her down.  If I'm ever in her neck of the woods, I'll go for punt.

Offline Turtle Z

I remember Chelsea from new escape at their old premises in derby.  From all the girls I've seen, I think she was a genuine nympho in her approach.  I can't have been her first of the day, but she still was very enthusiastic.   This was years ago and I do hope life hasn't worn her down.  If I'm ever in her neck of the woods, I'll go for punt.

No, she's still a nympho!

Offline Lijunwei

sounds great value for a punt..but on a scale to ten facially and i know its different strokes to different folks..how would she fair?

Offline Turtle Z

Chelsea is a pretty girl, not an absolute stunner but very pretty. I'd rate her a 7/10 but these things are very subjective.

However, Chelsea is one of those girls who wear very little make up. I can imagine elevating herself easily to an 8 or 8.5 when made up. But then she wouldn't be the same Chelsea where what you see is what you get.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 12:24:14 pm by Turtle Z »

Offline Crazydave

I find her attractive facially. She's got a girl next door vibe (whatever that actually means.  :D)

She certainly does it for me when she's on her knees looking up at me as I wank over her face.  :lol: