Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: For those punting 20+ YEARS....What changes have you seen?  (Read 3290 times)

Offline stikaprust

My very first punt was thanks to the Phoenix magazine because it published contact numbers. It was before the days of the mobiles, I can still remember going to the public phones to call the WG. Some of the pictures in the magazines were right rip offs but did manage to find a WG near my work who I used to see regularly during my lunch breaks. Nowadays access to WG seems so easy sometimes it seems criminal not to punt.

Offline kojak71

My sporadic and limited forays lead me to conclude that the level and quality of service nowadays is better.

I was limited mostly to crap parlours then though and I prefer indie appointments.

Then again, my all-time fave girl - jessica ex toucan, Louis as VIP was around then, and getting amazing reports, so it may just be luck of the draw as to whether the girl was good or not, like it is today.

There is of course the huge improvement in media and accessibility to comments and reviews these days - that has got to have helped the case for the modern SP generally.....

I don't think the prices today are so out of line with 20 yr ago either - in my mind this has always been an expensive past-time.

Offline Turtle Z

« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 10:06:34 pm by Turtle Z »

Offline cueball

Offline Turtle Z

My God, I'd give my right bollock for an head of hair like her furry forest :D

You not heard of Ebay??

Hidden Image/Members Only

RichardTheThird

Apart from the Internet, my most noticeable change is that Edinburgh Saunas were hit hard a few years ago with raids.  Although they survived, they are not quite the places they were.

cunningpunt

I'm often wistful for my earlier days of punting - mostly in the Saunas of Crewe, Stoke and S Manchester. Nearly all the girls were from the UK and for a while there seemed to be a steady stream of 8-21yo who had just enough innocence about them  for it to be an adventure but fun.

The atmosphere in those places seemed to be easier too - nice place to have a brew, chat a little and unwind. It started to feel very impersonal and conveyorbelt like so, with the advent of A/W I moved onto indies.

These days most of my punts are from Reverse Bookings or are not punts at all but arrangements through SA. I suppose its partly me being harder to please but I find I am less often delighted or surprised.

Dont agree its got a lot more expensive though - I'm sure the rate of inflation on my Virgin bill is much higher.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Sure you do not want review the ages?

cunningpunt

Ah bollocks. Oh well, I'm sure they are all over 18 now :)

That's the trouble with trying to type with my cock in one hand and my head up my arse!

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Offline mr.bluesky

More Eastern European girls working today than twenty years ago. Also more Chinese/ Thai massage parlours about today that just offer massage and HE.