Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Czech_ANNE - Northampton - TOFTT  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Bornslippy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone fancying this and possibly TOFTT?
I may be in Northampton in the next week or so.
Will obviously report back if I dip the wick.

Apologies if i should have posted this elsewhere.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Avg_Joe

that is cute as fuck, hopefully the pictures aren't fake.
i'll be passing through that area in a few weeks, i could be tempted to try and see her.

if you get a better idea of the incall area, please post back, as the listed areas are a bit wide to say the least

« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 01:44:56 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MajorPayne

that is cute as fuck, hopefully the pictures aren't fake.
i'll be passing through that area in a few weeks, i could be tempted to try and see her.

if you get a better idea of the incall area, please post back, as the listed areas are a bit wide to say the least
Lovely looking girl, ticks all my boxes.

I texted her to ask if all her services were included.  She responded very quickly to say "yes".   Hope it's true.

Says her post code is : NN1 1PU (hope this is okay to include)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 02:34:16 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline Avg_Joe

ah, excellent, thank you, i sent an email on AW asking the same, but no reply yet, i'll keep a record of that.

edit:
if correct, right next to a big ass car park, fecking perfect
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 04:40:56 pm by Avg_Joe »

Offline Moreish

ah, excellent, thank you, i sent an email on AW asking the same, but no reply yet, i'll keep a record of that.

edit:
if correct, right next to a big ass car park, fecking perfect

Morrison car park only 5min walk down the road, think you get 2 hrs free (car parking) that is 😜

Offline KC66

Be quick if you want to catch her in Northampton, she’s going to Milton Keynes next week  :rolleyes:

Offline Avg_Joe

Offline Grenadier36

Be quick if you want to catch her in Northampton, she’s going to Milton Keynes next week  :rolleyes:
Have you seen her?
Any chance of a review if so as the pics are FAF

Offline KC66

No I haven’t, I was enquiring about potential visit in weeks ahead when she advised she would be moving on next week.

Offline Avg_Joe

i'll be passing by there on Sunday afternoon/evening, so will cross my fingers she's working and i'm not too late.

Offline MajorPayne

i'll be passing by there on Sunday afternoon/evening, so will cross my fingers she's working and i'm not too late.
I won't get an opportunity to see her before she leaves Northampton, I'm already booked in to see Louise & Charmaine.

Just wish I had more money and more opportunity as this girl looks great. . . but I ask myself what is the quality of her service like?

Offline mkyeti

booked an hour with her last weekend but she cancelled about 30 mins before the booking :(

Offline HailWood

booked an hour with her last weekend but she cancelled about 30 mins before the booking :(
Dude - your first post in over a year of membership. If you’d agreed a booking with her that is worth a negative review.

Offline Boringbob

Offline Avg_Joe

unfortunately my schedule on sunday turned out to not leave me any time for a punt, so i didn't try and contact her.

Offline mkyeti

Dude - your first post in over a year of membership. If you’d agreed a booking with her that is worth a negative review.
yeah i'm a special kinda introvert, aways i think this could another one of morena's marketing schemes

External Link/Members Only

Offline MajorPayne

yeah i'm a special kinda introvert, aways i think this could another one of morena's marketing schemes

External Link/Members Only
Seen Morena would never see her again.  She just did not do it for me.

Offline miraluka

He all

So thought i would toftt and booked her, arrived.....it was not her. She assured me it was her profile verified etc. I said cant see verification pic so no its not you.

She then said the pics were of her sister. So not her either way. I left was not that interested. Fake profile, fake pics, fake news

I will drop this as a review later this evening

Offline Avg_Joe

He all

So thought i would toftt and booked her, arrived.....it was not her. She assured me it was her profile verified etc. I said cant see verification pic so no its not you.

She then said the pics were of her sister. So not her either way. I left was not that interested. Fake profile, fake pics, fake news

I will drop this as a review later this evening

thanks, shame.... thought she looked too good to be true, should of asked her how you could meet her sister  :P

« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 08:13:32 pm by Avg_Joe »

Offline Bornslippy

Oh well. won't bother with  this one then......shame. What was the "real" girl like?

Offline KC66

Thanks for review and TOFTT. I would have seen her last week if my schedule had allowed but would have been very disappointed for it not to be the girl in the pics. Won’t be bothering now.

Offline MrMatrix

Well I'm looking at Anne  External Link/Members Only  and she has limited services. No FK, No OWO or OW but she likes receiving O and  No CIM. Shame really as she looks really quite nice. I suspect a disappointing punt at £70 and £120.  :hi:

Offline MajorPayne

Well I'm looking at Anne  External Link/Members Only  and she has limited services. No FK, No OWO or OW but she likes receiving O and  No CIM. Shame really as she looks really quite nice. I suspect a disappointing punt at £70 and £120.  :hi:
Though it is on her profile, I very much doubt she actually does pussy pumping . . .

Offline MrMatrix

Though it is on her profile, I very much doubt she actually does pussy pumping . . .
You are most likely right on that one.