Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Respectful approaches, great AdultWork feedback, so why the hell...  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Stevenoob

...can I never get a response from Woofie?

External Link/Members Only

Any pointers as to how to get her attention?  She seems like a lot of fun but my emails don’t even get read!

Thanks

Offline HailWood

Have you tried sending her a PM on UKE? Though I’ve not noticed her in there lately.

Offline Groundhog

I had similar but she did reply after a while :yahoo:. Don't think there is anything special you heve to do to attract her attention :hi:

Offline HailWood

. Don't think there is anything special you heve to do to attract her attention :hi:
I found she responds well to a sharp command to heel.  :D

Offline monkeybucket

Offline Dorsetpunter

Persistence, politeness and clarity on what you want. I saw her recently (positive review to come) and she said she has been really busy with real life.

I think you may have to be patient for a bit longer as she mentioned being away soon.

Plus I left her in a massive puddle so she is probably busy clearing that up still  :yahoo:

vw

I had similar but she did reply after a while :yahoo:. Don't think there is anything special you heve to do to attract her attention :hi:

One message or did you have to send a few?

Offline Groundhog

Offline rudolph hucker

@ £200.00 per hour, delusions of grandeur

Offline monkeybucket

Have you been to see her? I've been once and was worth every penny. But you have to be into giving orders and having them obeyed.
Normal wg = £120-£130
Woofie, Being a pervert, seeing a girl on all fours fetching a dildo to put in her whilst your in her rear then telling her to go toilet on the puppy training pad in the corner all whilst wearing a lead and calljng you sir =£200

Pay your money takes your choice

Offline HailWood

No - unique. In the East Mids anyway.

Offline Kingy28

I saw her a few years ago when she was fairly new to the game. I got lucky when she bid on a RB. I don't think I'd pay £200 an hour for anyone on AW but if some pay it, fair dos.

Offline HailWood

I saw her a few years ago when she was fairly new to the game. I got lucky when she bid on a RB. I don't think I'd pay £200 an hour for anyone on AW but if some pay it, fair dos.
Interesting - were her services and proclivities as broad as they are today or has she developed with time and experience?

vw

No - unique. In the East Mids anyway.

Only worth the money of you use the fruitcake/unique type unique services IMO.   :D

Offline Jamesbattersea

I wouldn't pay £20 to watch a girl piss in a corner and if i want to lead something round i'd get a dog.
 Each to their own and all that but for i'd rather go out for really good meal , have a £60 rub and tug and still have change for the bus fair home.

Offline HailWood

Only worth the money of you use the fruitcake/unique type unique services IMO.   :D
I agree with you. Sometimes when you need fruitcake, only fruitcake will do  ;)

Offline rudolph hucker

'Respectful Approaches' clearly NOT the way to get her attention then?

Offline MajorPayne

I agree with you, personally I don't think any wg is worth spending £200 an hour.

Offline badsin

Pay your money takes your choice

We all have differing tastes, if people /punters pay a certain fee, that is their choice. I quite like getting tossed off at a beauty salon currently, its not cheap, but I like it :hi:

Offline MajorPayne

We all have differing tastes, if people /punters pay a certain fee, that is their choice. I quite like getting tossed off at a beauty salon currently, its not cheap, but I like it :hi:

Each to their own, we're all different.  Back on topic I've lost count of the number of wgs I've contacted [respectfully] and never got a response.

Offline Picti

I've recently had a very apologetic message from her (in response to a booking enquiry) stating that the combination of touring and some personal demands have resulted in her comms being less efficient than usual. She advised that she'll be back to normal soon.

I've met her previously and a) her comms were excellent, and b) her service was excellent.

OP if you want to see her maybe send her another message next week. Also store your current frustration and punish her properly when you meet.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've recently had a very apologetic message from her (in response to a booking enquiry) stating that the combination of touring and some personal demands have resulted in her comms being less efficient than usual. She advised that she'll be back to normal soon.

I've met her previously and a) her comms were excellent, and b) her service was excellent.

OP if you want to see her maybe send her another message next week. Also store your current frustration and punish her properly when you meet.

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Offline Jamesbattersea

I bet it's not 200 quid though!?

Offline beerbelly

I made an enquiry on 3 separate occasions over the course of a 3 months span from just before xmas, all looking to meet the following week ( i know she is popular), all went 2 weeks or so un-read.

All were replied to eventually and though not a copy and paste, all started off more or less same word for word

"Thanks for your lovely email, so sorry I’ve only just picked it up! I’ve been on holiday for the past few weeks and am still playing catch up, but I would love to meet if you’re still interested."

"Thanks for your lovely email! I would love to meet and play with you. Apologies for the delayed reply, I’ve been away on holiday and have a large backlog of emails, so please excuse the sluggish response."

don,t have the 1st reply , but again the delay was blamed on a few weeks holiday and backlog ect and started the same "Thanks for the lovley email" I was chuffed she thought it was a lovely email the 1st time    :blush:

each time she did go on to address my enquiry ,  she did definitely take time to read and send a considered reply

I am not slating her for anything....she seems very professional when she does reply and  if the opportunity does present it self I shall be enquiring again...Though I can not commit as far in advance as it seems she would like me too.

But in my experience, not getting a quick response from her is the norm, not the exception.

My message to the OP, is don't take it personally...she will probably get back to you eventually.

At £200 p/h she is also not making up the amount of Holidays she take either.... :lol: ... probably