Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tia Titty James in Erdington Birmingham  (Read 2896 times)

Offline wombat53

Anyone have any experience of Tia Titty James in Erdington Birmingham.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mthepunter

Just search on here; Big Tits Tasha

This is another name and profile she uses.

Offline Knobrot

I think its been mentioned on here before Big Tits Tash and Tia Titty are the same person, however the rates for Big Tits are cheaper.

Don't know why.

KR

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just search on here; Big Tits Tasha

This is another name and profile she uses.

I think its been mentioned on here before Big Tits Tash and Tia Titty are the same person, however the rates for Big Tits are cheaper.

Don't know why.

KR

She already has 3 positive and 1 neutral review.

smithie1000

Sorry but no thanks, she looks 62 not 42.

Chuckman

Saw her last year and she greeted me at the door half cut and showed me into the bedroom while she sent her son outside. Things didn't improve after that. Told me the reason she has two profiles is that she can make money from both of them as people don't realise they're different people. She then tried to get me to add her on FB. As I left I saw her son on the top step on his phone.

Not recommended.

Offline wombat53

smithie1000

Saw her last year and she greeted me at the door half cut and showed me into the bedroom while she sent her son outside. Things didn't improve after that. Told me the reason she has two profiles is that she can make money from both of them as people don't realise they're different people. She then tried to get me to add her on FB. As I left I saw her son on the top step on his phone.

Not recommended.
Fuck me I am bad but she is the lowest...

Offline Turtle Z

I punted with her a few years back and she looked fuck all like the big tits Tasha profile. One to be avoided in my view.

Chuckman

Any sign of a husband?

No, she's footloose and fancy free. If you fancy your chances then go for it!  :thumbsup:

Offline Turtle Z

Any sign of a husband?

she lives alone in a flat just waiting for a punters proposal; just make sure you enjoy someone with a smokers cough before you propose. Incredibly sexy!  :hi:

Offline MrDeviousD

Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline datyman

Hi wombat53, I have seen her a few times recently. She is good fun but is prone to be forgetful as you may find out when you try to make an appointment with her. This is due to her liking her lager and is a heavy smoker too. 

She does look a lot older than the profile age of 42, I would guess at 55. That could be the effect of the cigarettes.

Tia does have the most amazing natural jugs and good size nipples too. Also she is nice and tight where it counts. She does have a friendly nature and does like to see you enjoying your session. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 08:19:32 pm by datyman »

Offline Turtle Z

I would guess at 55.

Yes, both age and fags per day.

Mind, I would agree that she has a cracking pair of tits, the problem is what they are attached to.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 09:33:56 pm by Turtle Z »