Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: natural therapy - bearwood - no such thing as bad publicity?  (Read 823 times)

Offline oldmanking

External Link/Members Only

talk about a nice advert just ahead of the lockdown easing this month.  though the shop featured isn't likely involved, as it's going to be one of the other two shops along there flouting the lockdown rules by still opening as & when they like. the barbers next roor, and the weed shop further up by neelams.  :unknown:

scarily i almost went to neelams last night just ahead of this shooting, but chose an indian curry instead. phew!  :scare:

Offline The Owl

External Link/Members Only

talk about a nice advert just ahead of the lockdown easing this month.  though the shop featured isn't likely involved, as it's going to be one of the other two shops along there flouting the lockdown rules by still opening as & when they like. the barbers next roor, and the weed shop further up by neelams.  :unknown:

scarily i almost went to neelams last night just ahead of this shooting, but chose an indian curry instead. phew!  :scare:

Hard to say if it's good or bad publicity. Some punters are easily scared off, based on some of the replies I've seen on here over the years.

I'm impressed if they are still closed. Maybe they don't have an easily accessible back door for punters to use, unlike some of the other shops reviewed on here.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Maybe they don't have an easily accessible back door for punters to use,
..nothing like an "easily accessible back door" to attract punters!

Offline oldmanking

no back door.  they've been closed all through the lockdown.  expect to see them opening monday next, the 12th though.  same with their sister shop down by the bear tavern.

Offline The Owl

..nothing like an "easily accessible back door" to attract punters!

It would certainly be interesting to me than a rub and tug. I'll at least need the front door open for business anyway.  :D