Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know of a wild party girl punt?  (Read 1589 times)

JAMESSHAW001

Sorry in advance but I'm new to this site and not sure if I've posted this in the right section.

Does anyone know of a wild party girl who doesn't have attitude, dies CIM, OWO and looks slutty? I might be trying to find d a needle in a haystack here lol.

One person I saw a couple of years back was totally wild who allowed the odd "slip in" but eventually I covered up.

Any help would be much appreciated

Online LLPunting

try searching, party girls are mentioned.

Online David1970

the odd "slip in" but eventually I covered up.

Do you mean bareback?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 08:35:34 pm by David1970 »

Offline Steely Dan

Needs to be posted (or moved to) a regional board.

Also  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 09:18:28 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline myothernameis

Sorry in advance but I'm new to this site

But you joined in Aug 2019

Offline SamOmar

But you joined in Aug 2019

He sounds like a complete twat, hes basically searching for a WG that will be off her face and allow a bit of bareback. What an idiot
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Liverpool

Sorry in advance but I'm new to this site and not sure if I've posted this in the right section.

Does anyone know of a wild party girl who doesn't have attitude, dies CIM, OWO and looks slutty? I might be trying to find d a needle in a haystack here lol.

One person I saw a couple of years back was totally wild who allowed the odd "slip in" but eventually I covered up.

Any help would be much appreciated

Which area of the UK are you from? This can be moved to the right area so you can get better suggestions.

What is your budget?

Other than someone who potentially barebacks and is off their tits, and other than your parameters above, what type of girl are you looking for?

As other have said, in the 2 years a member you should have an idea how this site works even though you've not contributed.

Online finn5555

Sorry in advance but I'm new to this site

No your not your just a leech  :rolleyes:

Online LLPunting

Which area of the UK are you from? This can be moved to the right area so you can get better suggestions.

What is your budget?

Other than someone who potentially barebacks and is off their tits, and other than your parameters above, what type of girl are you looking for?

As other have said, in the 2 years a member you should have an idea how this site works even though you've not contributed.

Was there any hint of sarcasm in your mind whilst posting this?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 10:31:37 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Liverpool

Was there any hint of sarcasm in your mind whilst posting this?

Yes with a hint of trying to be helpful. :D

Online Billy no mates

It just sounds really dodgy that’s all.

I’ve heard stories (from other wg’s, so it may not be accurate) of girls being smashed on alcohol. Never experienced it myself. I have to say I would probably turn away a girl who arrived like that.

One girl I saw in Nottingham a good few years ago, I had suspicion that she had some nose candy when she arrived in my hotel bathroom, but her actions weren’t massively outrageous.

Offline Stevelondon

"The odd slip in but I eventually covered up"

As if that makes everything ok then   :dash:

Online FLYING BLUE

He sounds like a complete twat, hes basically searching for a WG that will be off her face and allow a bit of bareback. What an idiot

Yep!!!

JAMESSHAW001

Wow, some of you lot are a bunch of tits. All I said was my preference. So what if its bareback. I'm sure most people here have done that on a one night stand.
Yes I've been a member since 2019 but have never used the site nor checked it regularly.

Offline justdesserts900

So, A) You're not new and B) You're surrepticiously requesting bareback which is clearly not promoted on this website.

Offline tesla

Wow, some of you lot are a bunch of tits. All I said was my preference. So what if its bareback. I'm sure most people here have done that on a one night stand.
Yes I've been a member since 2019 but have never used the site nor checked it regularly.

so not new
no track record of contribution to the site
bare backer
and insulting members

dont expect any help

Offline Liverpool

I did try and help by gaining some further information from you. If you are going to act like a right wanker when you get called out, don't expect any help.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I did try and help by gaining some further information from you. If you are going to act like a right wanker when you get called out, don't expect any help.
I wouldn't bother, he isn't here much longer is he  :rolleyes:

Offline watsey

Why is he listed as a Guest?
I still don't understand the Guest thing.  :unknown:

Offline theejaculator

I still don't understand the Guest thing.  :unknown:

Has he been banned..?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10