Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tess McGill - Manchester  (Read 1940 times)

35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrwhite

External Link/Members Only
£140hr

I had to be down in the North West at the beginning of the month so took the opportunity to meet Tess after much chat on UKE.

Tess lives in a great art deco block of flats - not knowing Manchester I can't comment on exactly what the area was like, but it seems a quite upmarket area, and was about a 15 minute Uber ride from the train station.

Tess let me into her place wearing a sexy sheer (almost totally see through) dress with no underwear.

I was totally taken away by her height (over 6" in heels) and flawless pale skin.  The few tattoos, and close cropped hair absolutely made the sexy goth look for me.

We got the money out of the way, and Tess got me a glass of water.  Once out of her heels and about the same height we stood beside the bed, kissing as I ran my hands over her bod.

Tess reclined on the bed, and I pushed up her skirt getting on my knees and getting may face into her shaved pussy (whilst her little landing strip rubbed the end of my nose)

My turn to get more involved after stripping off Tess started off with a very skillful deep blow job, taking me to the brink more than once, before she popped a rubber on.

I always enjoy the woman being on top, and Tess is no exception watching her sliding up and down my cock until I had a massive orgasm.

And that would usually be it for me, but after a few minutes chat Tess started to fondle my dick and I suggested we try some 69.  I was soon rock hard again, and after pulling on another rubber was soon fucking Tess doggy style.  I managed another pop in the bag, and by this time I was a few minutes over our hour.

Totally amazing time, and I would love to see her again, but as I rarely get to go to Manchester, and as Tess doesn't tour Scotland making it happen might be very hard.

Offline maxQ

Wish she did a tour to Dublin

If you read this Tess, do a tour to Dublin please