Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: best threesome you had?  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Poolan

Couldn’t find any open topic on this subject

Offline Fuzzyduck

Perhaps you could show some goodwill and start with yours? Your track record suggests you only ask questions but I'm sure you're keen to share some of your experiences. :hi:

Offline nigel4498

Me, myself and I.
Didn't cost me a penny  :D

Offline bobbybecker2016

I went to visit a WG around 7 years ago, had seen her once before, milf, busty and blonde.  Went for this particular visit and she had a friend down from up north.  Anyway, I took a few photos for them and 10 minutes later the girl I went to visit decided it was time to start so off we went to the bedroom.  As we walked in she turned to her friend and said 'are you joining us'? she needed no more prompting and joined us in the bedroom.  Plenty of girl on girl, fucking and sucking, cowgirl, missionary etc.  One of the best sessions of my life and no extra charge for the second girl.

As the meet was some time ago details are vague, busty_blonde was possibly the main girl but I believe she has now quit, kimmy was possibly the second girl, meet was in Chelmsford,

BPF

Jasmine and James are my current favourites.  Years ago I was a huge fan of a married couple from Manchester called Zoe and Mike.  Zoe was a huge party fan - into multiple MMMF - and I had my first DVP with her.  They are retired now.