Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Teen Aliya - Maida Vale  (Read 2110 times)

sunnylee

External Link/Members Only
Incall 1hr at her place in Maidavale. Cute looking young Indian/pakistani girl, same as in pictures. I give her 140 for the hour, she counts and says it's 180.I had to search her profile again and show that it is 140(bitch trying to cheat) . She has a very detached attitude and doesn't seem to like the job at all. Apartment is shared by another guy and I could hear him talk over the phone all the time. No dfk or Owo which she mentioned before punt. Covered oral, average technique, for 10 minutes or so, lubed up and fucked her for 20 minutes doggy and missionary. Girl has pert boobs and a nice ass, slightly smelled of cigarette. 100 for 45 minutes could have been better value of money. If you want to fuck a pretty Indian try her, but don't expect to get Gfe.

sloopjohnb

Profile has just been updated. Now says £180/hr, £100/half hr.

The profile is also almost word for word identical to External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only which does quote £140/hr. (and has some shit AW feedback).

sean70

Profile has just been updated. Now says £180/hr, £100/half hr.

The profile is also almost word for word identical to External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only which does quote £140/hr. (and has some shit AW feedback).

Yeah it's the same pimp that controls both girls and does all the texting. The girl in your link has already been reviewed on here. I had this one on my HL for a short while but removed her when I realized it was the same pimp

Offline peter purves

Incall 1hr at her place in Maidavale. Cute looking young Indian/pakistani girl, same as in pictures. I give her 140 for the hour, she counts and says it's 180.I had to search her profile again and show that it is 140(bitch trying to cheat) .

Sorry to hear mate  :(

A pity you did not walk away leaving the goods - may force her/WGs to change her/their strategy in this regard.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac