Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lyana: Hot Collection: Gloucester Road: Stunning  (Read 5582 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

External Link/Members Only

After three crap AW punts on the bounce I wanted as near to a cert you can get in this game so I opted for my go to agency and asked for a great new girl. Comms were easy, I texted the receptionist who suggested Lyana, I checked her page on the website and booked up, £200, one hour.

I’ve tried to pull myself back from being too fluffy but I’ll be honest fellas, I’m describing the way she looked and the way made me feel honestly.

The attached photo in the dress was what hooked me, she looks confident, challenging and fucking hot. We all know how photos can be deceptive at best, but I trusted my girl at the agency and in fact the photos are slightly glossy but certainly very indicative of what she looks like.

I headed off to as very nice refurbished house split into flats in Emperor’s Gate where I’d been before and was buzzed up. There is a lift so no sweaty mess puffing up to the door.

Lyana greeted me in a silky black short dress with a plunging cowl style neckline [easy to reach in and grab her tits] and high heels, hair natural, a hint of makeup and a big smile. She poured me a glass of water, I handed over the cash and we kissed and had a good grope, she led me by the hand to her bedroom downstairs. The bedroom is small but fit for purpose, no mirrors unfortunately.

In the flesh she is absolutely stunning facially, Bond girl good looking [I will resist the temptation to make the rest of the review Bond related, suffice to say there was pussy galore, plenty of thunderball and the collar and cuffs matched.]

She is Russian, from Moscow, mid twenties, speaks good English, size 8, dark brown hair with lighter highlights, 5’7”, 34C-24-34, high cheekbones, fabulous feline hazel eyes and very kissable lips.

We stood and undressed each other, naked she is slim with lovely natural tits, a good handful, a round squeezable arse, great legs and a lovely neat pussy with a tuft of well tended hair above it.

She gave me a pretty good deepish blowjob with and without hands, but tender all the way through, not grabbing and wanking, more stroking, using a very effective corkscrew motion and sucking in time, with tongue and fingers, sufficient attention to balls and soon I was ready to fuck.
She put on the rubber and rode me cowgirl, when she cummed her eyes narrowed and she groaned softly, I flipped her into doggy the then missionary, it felt great, all the while she was looking at me, biting her lip, smiling with her mouth and eyes, French kissing, grabbing and stroking my body, gripping me tightly with arms and legs, she asked me to go harder and orgasmed again in missionary, all it needed was soppy music!

To break the romantic mood I pulled out, tore off the nodder and put her on her knees where she sucked and tossed me to a knee trembling cumshot, a good few thick pulses over her body and tits.

We showered together, the bathroom is up one short flight of steps and had another fumble. Back to the bedroom for a naked chat until, with the aid of lots of mutual groping and kissing and an oily handjob I was ready to go again. She rubbered me up and we fucked again in cowgirl until she finished and I rolled off and she tossed and sucked my second pop over her tits.

We lay and relaxed for a while and I noticed I’d gone overtime and had somewhere else I needed to be.

I showered and as I dressed, the doorbell started buzzing, she was upset and explained the agency had squeezed me in because I’m a regular and put back the next punter who had booked bang on the time I was due to finish a few days ago. She called the agency and said she couldn’t see him until the re-arranged time and he stopped pressing. She then hugged and kissed me for a good five minutes and I reluctantly left.

She told me she was going home then coming back so the link won’t work while she’s away. I’m very tempted to see her again when she returns.

This girl delivered an outstanding girlfriend experience, the action was vanilla, no deep throat, gagging, spitting, anal, spaffing over her face and hair but it felt like I’d pulled a really hot bird in a bar who took me home and gave the impression she wanted me there, it was a fully engaged, fun, flirty, cheeky time from the second I walked in to the second I left.

I saw a grey haired fella in a blue shirt on the other side of the square as I came out with a smile on my face, spring in my step and bulge in my pants, if it was you I apologise.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Marcus83

I was waiting to see a review for her, for quite a while now ... Probably will try her out this weekend  :yahoo:

jstrongerrrrr

Very appreciative of you reviews Yeboah - especially the hot collection ladies.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Very appreciative of you reviews Yeboah - especially the hot collection ladies.

Thanks J, she's expensive for vanilla now, but there is value in their current crop.

Smatte

Thanks J, she's expensive for vanilla now, but there is value in their current crop.

Looks like she's now charging 250 an hour!

Any recommendations for a-level girls from hot collection?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Any recommendations for a-level girls from hot collection?

Yep, overpriced for vanilla service so unless you just want to fuck a great looking bird....

Girls who offer anal that I've seen, though not for a - the best are Lucia + Daria - check with agency when you book....

Offline Jimmyredcab

No -------------------- the agency is charging £250 an hour, she will be lucky to get £150.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Yeboahsleftfoot

No -------------------- the agency is charging £250 an hour, she will be lucky to get £150.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

True, her pimp and the agency will take a cut.

Offline monstar

Thanks for the review.  :hi:

I was going to visit but not now at the increased rate, £250 per hour!  :thumbsdown:

Online newbie2014

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review, is this Liana the same bird you saw?

Online webpunter

YLF has seen & reviewed so many he might not be able to remember  :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yeboahsleftfoot

No, this Liana is a new girl, looks bigger and older than the Lyana I saw.

Yeboahsleftfoot

YLF has seen & reviewed so many he might not be able to remember  :D

Cheeky!  ;)