Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club, London — It was good to be back...  (Read 2830 times)

88hooplicker

It had been a while (a year and half) since I last visit TPC. Moving, changing jobs, life. It all got in the way. Middling reviews on here also didn’t help. So it was with a mixture of nerves, uncertain expectations and a raging “thirst” that needed slaking, I headed to TPC yesterday for the 1-3pm session.

The line up (Kasia, Bela, Chanelle, Monica, Andressa) was confirmed by text, as was the address of the new digs. 12.45pm arrived, I called, I entered the flat and the usual logistics got underway. I was then introduced to the girls and caught up with Kasia and Chanelle (it was nice to be remembered). It felt like old times. The vibe was good.

No need for details. Other reviews will provide those. What I will say is that TPC seems to be back to the LMP glory days :yahoo: Kasia was on fire, Chanelle and I enjoyed time together and Monica was amazing. I only played with Andressa briefly at the end and due to time (and energy) running out I didn’t get a chance to play with Bela (sorry!). Thank you ladies for a wonderful time!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

No need for details. Other reviews will provide those.

What is the purpose of this review without any details ??  :thumbsdown:

Offline Chorley

What is the purpose of this review without any details ??  :thumbsdown:
Agreed. Seems a bit off.  :unknown:

Offline jeezyuk

Plus it’s your first review? Dodgy imho. Admin will decide.

Offline SirCharles

Plus it’s your first review? Dodgy imho. Admin will decide.
Not smelling good...tic toc, tic toc

Offline Steely Dan

No need for details. Other reviews will provide those.
Bullshit.  There is a need. Why not just share more details you lazy person?

But in fact you shared a few facts and a bit of your experience. 

I think this is a very poor review from a lazy punter, not made up.  Try better next time or don't bother.

Offline jeezyuk

One thing I’d like to point out. When I last punted at TPC, a year ago, it was Ruby’s first day and that day the lineup had New next to her photo. Ever since, new girls get the NEW tag on their first day only on the schedule (not the gallery). New tags on the gallery linger.

I find it hard to believe you punted Andressa when this week IMHO would be her first week ever.

I’m going on experience here but I think you are not being truthful.

I monitor TPC regularly because although I’m broke af at the moment I like to see what’s going on in case some leprechaun drops a pot of gold for me. This is just one of my many observations.

I would state that TPC seems overall to have improved but I wouldn’t go so far to say it’s LMP standard. We still get less WGs at a higher price point to begin with.

Cheers lads.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 08:30:51 am by jeezyuk »

Offline jeezyuk

Anyone know where smiths is? He is good at sniffing out these types

Offline smiths

Anyone know where smiths is? He is good at sniffing out these types

As ever I am here. What I am seeing is a number of punters if that's what they actually are giving TPC positive feedback and some positive reviews. Personally unless I know and trust the punter who has done them like Steely Dan did a positive on TPC a while ago and i find the poster credible I don't just blindly believe them. That's not to say ALL are made up, I just don't know which ones are and which ones aren't.

I no longer trust TPC as some know, they are to me nearly in the same bracket as other party providers a few years back on another punting forum now gone, I hope they have improved and that continues because at £160 for 2 hours with what 5 WGs its not VFM for me anymore, but for that price they have no excuse not to offer a good service to ALL punters who punt at TPC in my view.

Offline Sinz

I no longer trust TPC as some know, they are to me nearly in the same bracket as other party providers a few years back on another punting forum now gone, I hope they have improved and that continues because at £160 for 2 hours with what 5 WGs its not VFM for me anymore, but for that price they have no excuse not to offer a good service to ALL punters who punt at TPC in my view.

I agree, I punted at TPC once last year and haven’t bothered to hurry back. Don’t think it’s VFM, plus conflicting reviews and Touts have put me off.

Offline SirCharles

I agree, I punted at TPC once last year and haven’t bothered to hurry back. Don’t think it’s VFM, plus conflicting reviews and Touts have put me off.
Some of us should go and provide an independent review, kind of undercovered agent  :cool:

Offline SirCharles

Some of us should go and provide an independent review, kind of undercovered agent  :cool:
Any volunteer? :angelgirl:

Offline Kingy28

He forgot to say "treat them well"  :D

Offline jeezyuk

If that leprechaun drops the pot of gold by this week I’ll do it.

However I just dropped a ton of cash on sports equipment and I didn’t place a bet on Danny Welbeck scoring against Stoke .. so I have no resources just a willingness haha

To all Liverpool and Man U fans on here.. nice one beating city 😂👌🏼 #GoonerTillIDie

On a more relevant note... TPC seems to be on the up but touting really really is not something they need to resort to. Just provide a good service and everything else will follow.

BigBoi1955

On a more relevant note... TPC seems to be on the up but touting really really is not something they need to resort to. Just provide a good service and everything else will follow.

I haven't seen any evidence of TPC doing any touting on here in the last year since I've been a member of this site. Given that TPC run 17 parties every week it's amazing there hasn't been more threads on them.

I think one of the problems is that at the end of last year if anyone started a thread there were 3 or 4 individuals who would pile in with their own agendas about what happened it the past and it became messy.

I agree £160 isn't cheap but based on my experience it is VFM

Offline smiths

I haven't seen any evidence of TPC doing any touting on here in the last year since I've been a member of this site. Given that TPC run 17 parties every week it's amazing there hasn't been more threads on them.

I think one of the problems is that at the end of last year if anyone started a thread there were 3 or 4 individuals who would pile in with their own agendas about what happened it the past and it became messy.

I agree £160 isn't cheap but based on my experience it is VFM

Well 10 posters linked to TPC have been banned by admin in the last year, a number were banned for among other reasons touting for TPC. Posters on here who are legit like myself can post our views as we wish, yes there was a well dodgy cunt who admin dealt with and there was also the cancer that was VT banned for touting for pimps. :thumbsdown:

Those that tout on here will get sussed out sooner or later, the problem they have just like VT is they simply have to tout as that is their primary reason to post on here. UKP is far far more important than any one WG or pimp in my view, doing all that is possible to keep touting scum off here is essential, I have seen elsewhere what happens when pimps are given free reign, honest discussion gets smothered by them and their arselicking pricks.

I hope for punters sakes TPC is now offering ALL their punters a good service, and ALL is the crucial word in my book. My advice as it always has been is unless you know and/or trust another punter finding them credible don't just believe what is posted, with parties I tried most of the London ones around at the time going to LMP last, I knew it was by far the best then from personal experience.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 07:38:28 pm by smiths »

Offline jeezyuk

Well said. I’m actually surprised VT hasn’t resurfaced under a different alias.

Is hard to keep weeds from growing indefinitely.

I think people have different standards so VFM is subjective.

Offline smiths

Well said. I’m actually surprised VT hasn’t resurfaced under a different alias.

Is hard to keep weeds from growing indefinitely.

I think people have different standards so VFM is subjective.

Indeed people do have different standards which is fine as long as they accept others can post what they think as they wish on here within the rules. Any attempt to stifle honest discussion makes a poster well dodgy in my view from years of experience. I was often castigated by some on here for attacking VT, well I was right as I knew 100% I was, I knew he was dodgy and had known for a long time. This forum is a more honest place for his banning in my book but constant vigilance is always required by those of us that care about UKP.

Offline Chorley

Parties aren't really my thing, but even if they were I doubt I'd bother withTPC as in my eyes the brand is tainted.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Clooney

I visited them recently a couple of times and the first time in a few years. I was going to post a review but it was at the time when VT was outed as a cheerleader for them and frankly I didn’t want to post in that context, but I’ll do it now as hopefully it will be seen as totally objective.

Personally I’m fortunate that £160 isn’t a massive sum for me, and I actually think that it is pretty good value, depending on which girls are on. Not a massive fan of the house whore Barbera who seems to be the second in command. Also another girl who seemed to be puffing non-stop on a vape whilst being fucked. She had a hard and flinty look about her and wasn’t welcoming at all.

However, I found Ruby excellent, Toni (Karlie Simon) almost constantly willing. A lovely roundish English girl who had zero issue taking my load in her mouth, Asia’s body was unbelievable with the firmest ass I’ve ever seen. Little Cindy was a minx too.

On balance, I’d have marked the party a decent 8/10, but...

The thing which made LMP special was the conviviality and bonhomie, which sadly seems to have gone. It seems like Murga/Emma is world weary, impatient and stressed. It shows.

No idea what sort of pressures she has in general life, but the whole conviviality made the parties a few years back. Sadly without it, the offer falls short, and this costs nothing to put right.

That’s my objective view. I have no dog in this fight.

Offline jeezyuk

Not going to lie... learned two new words today  :hi: conviviality and bonhomie. if 160£ is not much for you I envy you. I wish I was in that position!

But good for you mate. Would be nice to identify the girl with the vape. Have a look on the gallery and tell us if you can

Offline Clooney

Not going to lie... learned two new words today  :hi: conviviality and bonhomie. if 160£ is not much for you I envy you. I wish I was in that position!

But good for you mate. Would be nice to identify the girl with the vape. Have a look on the gallery and tell us if you can

Probably Lila, but maybe Ivana. Not 100% on which