Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Party - Online data ( Emails ) Privacy of Clients breached  (Read 1584 times)

TrevorN

A respected member today has revealed that those who joined the mailing list of Emma's aka Mruga Young the proprietor  of Phoenix Parties has breached your data of email address  with other clients .

She has been sending bulk emails in To:
 Stupid cow  :dash:

Offline Brazilian Martian

A respected member today has revealed that those who joined the mailing list of Emma's aka Mruga Young the proprietor  of Phoenix Parties has breached your data of email address  with other clients .

Oh dear that's not good I wonder what VT will.have to say about this

TrevorN

Oh dear that's not good I wonder what VT will.have to say about this

Mruga is on the blower to VT on what spin to pull next of the data breach :lol:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:50:45 am by TrevorN »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Mruga is on the blower to VT on what spin to pull next of the data breach :lol:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

VT will be considering how to spin as usual. :rolleyes: Em and Phoenix aren't making it easy for him anymore that's for sure. :rolleyes: I know nothing of this matter but my advice to punters is never give Phoenix your real name because if you later criticise them on here they may try to out you as they did me through a punter banned off here as a TPC white knight tout slagging off UKP. Low life tactics by pimp scum. :thumbsdown:

TrevorN

I used to attend quite a few parties and i was always amazed at the mailing lists..
a) that the host would put all the participants in the "To" line and not BCC
b) the number of people that would have first name + last name as their email address - some even using a work email address.

Beggars belief - but i suspect a LOT of people really are that naive...

Offline SirCharles

Too much botox filled her brain...other than panic from HMRC?

TrevorN

Too much botox filled her brain...other than panic from HMRC?

Botox done ok for the Pimp in this pic . Laughing as well .

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

Another poster linked to TPC banned, this one called Godfrey banned as Dodgy, they certainly were. :thumbsdown: They just happened to join UKP as TPC got a negative review to post how good it was, THEN reported a post trying to defend the TPC pimp on a matter admin had already ruled and posted about on the same thread as Godfreys 1 post touting TPC. What a thick cunt. :rolleyes:

That's now 8 and counting posters linked to TPC banned, for touting, white knighting, making threats and slagging UKP off, what a bunch of cunts. TPC and their touts and white knights wont undermine UKP. Thanks admin. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

That's now 9 connected to TPC banned, the latest Ace0907 who said they were Emma of TPC was previously banned.

Offline MrDog

Offline MrDog

What does TPC stand for ?

Ok I get the stupid award for today, brain wasn't working for a minute and then clicked in.... TPC...The Phoenix Club  :wacko:

vt

I assume you're talking about s8ds8ck's post here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=166107.msg1779333#msg1779333

I think you need to clarify with s8ds8ck whether he was referring to TPC or another party provider. He didn't specify who he was referring to. It doesn't sound like it was Phoenix by the way he phrased it.

How are punters' interests served on this forum served by members jumping to erroneous conclusions and starting sensationalist threads based on false suppositions??

TrevorN

I think you need to clarify with s8ds8ck whether he was referring to TPC or another party provider. He didn't specify who he was referring to. It doesn't sound like it was Phoenix by the way he phrased it.

How are punters' interests served on this forum served by members jumping to erroneous conclusions and starting sensationalist threads based on false suppositions??

:rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dubs

Yes I asked the same in a later reply and there has been no response.

This kind of bitter vendetta thread undermines genuine info about TPC, whether it be positive or negative.

Offline smiths

According to that TPC tout VT in an unsolicited and unwanted PM to me he thinks the OP TrevorN and Sir Charles are EE (pimps), I assume he has reported both as such to admin and we shall see if admin agrees. Fuck knows why he told me it in the PM, I know neither but they have a right of reply unless admin bans them obviously.

vt

According to that TPC tout VT in an unsolicited and unwanted PM to me he thinks the OP TrevorN and Sir Charles are EE (pimps), I assume he has reported both as such to admin and we shall see if admin agrees. Fuck knows why he told me it in the PM, I know neither but they have a right of reply unless admin bans them obviously.

I didn't know I had to ask permission to send a PM to another member, but your reaction to it is bizarre to say the least.

I'm a regular punter/partygoer, not a tout, my varied reviews and content on here testify to that, so fuck off with your attempts to smear me.  :diablo:

You also misquote me, I wrote that they 'sound like EE (pimps)', which is different. English is definitely not TrevorN's native language. I've asked him to explain his obsession with TPC on another thread, but so far he hasn't chosen to exercise his right to reply. Time will tell if my suspicions in that regard are correct or not.

Offline smiths

I didn't know I had to ask permission to send a PM to another member, but your reaction to it is bizarre to say the least.

I'm a regular punter/partygoer, not a tout, my varied reviews and content on here testify to that, so fuck off with your attempts to smear me.  :diablo:

You also misquote me, I wrote that they 'sound like EE (pimps)', which is different. English is definitely not TrevorN's native language. I've asked him to explain his obsession with TPC on another thread, but so far he hasn't chosen to exercise his right to reply. Time will tell if my suspicions in that regard are correct or not.

Sound like EE (pimps) to me is what you said in the PM, the word pimp is the relevant word to me, if they are EE (pimps) they haven't made clear they are and as far as I can see are posing as punters, so why wouldn't you report them as pimps to admin if that's what you think they are. You also added you don't know what there motivation is. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I couldn't give a shit about another posters native language, people with another language are allowed to be members of UKP, they also don't have to say where they are from as they may wish to keep that secret.

What you have asked him is fuck all to do with me, and neither was PMing me unsolicited and telling me they sound like EE (pimps) to me, why tell me, its admin that needs to know if there are pimps on here posing as punters. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As to what you are, you are a TPC tout in my view and its my view I care about. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 01:51:07 pm by smiths »