Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a petite young lady that's great at blow jobs!  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Hammerguy

Hi guys

I'm in the Canary Wharf area and looking for some advice for a beautiful petite lady who does wicked blow jobs with cum in mouth at least?

Looking forwards to hearing from you and thanks in advance for the great advice
Banned reason: No reviews in over 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline The_Don

Hi guys

I'm in the Canary Wharf area and looking for some advice for a beautiful petite lady who does wicked blow jobs with cum in mouth at least?

I'm sure we will get right on that for you  :P

Well may be not, right away.  I got my own punt to set up, but thanks for your input, since 2013  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 01:57:51 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

Hi guys

External Link/Members Only

not far to travel considering she matches all your criteria and is smoking hot,  don't thank me now, just give me a shout out in the review you write  ;)

:thumbsup:

Offline Private Member

Pumps....as one of the most respected members on this site I always have time for your advice. However the request was for 'petite'. Looking at the profile picture I wouldn't say that was the case.

Saying that I'm interested to understand how wicked her BJ is.....I am prepared to trade looks for a decent BJ if it is that good  :D

Offline The_Don

BTW op, just an update!

I had a positive punt last night  :)

I am prepared to trade looks for a decent BJ if it is that good  :D

looks like the

Hidden Image/Members Only

is out the bag   :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 10:14:10 am by The_Don »

Offline pumps

Pumps....as one of the most respected members on this site I always have time for your advice. However the request was for 'petite'. Looking at the profile picture I wouldn't say that was the case.

Saying that I'm interested to understand how wicked her BJ is.....I am prepared to trade looks for a decent BJ if it is that good  :D

I honestly didn't think anyone would take me seriously  :crazy:

look at the state of her.

Offline Private Member

I honestly didn't think anyone would take me seriously  :crazy:

look at the state of her.

As soon as I posted it I realised you were being sarcastic.....shame on me though for not spotting that immediately  :dash: