Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rubbish Reviews  (Read 935 times)

Tyrell

Hello everyone

I've been punting for many years now and often view this site and similar sites as a guest for a source of information. I have always kept my  hobby to myself and had a code of silence that's why iv never posted.I have been on here a few months now contemplating whether to post and last night was the last straw in my fight to stay silent.I went on a punt on the strength of a review and had to walk away for the forth time in the last three months. I know one mans trash is another mans treasure but come on guys some of these women who are given good reviews are toxic.

this was who i saw

External Link/Members Only

Black teeth ,swollen hands and feet
 i walked out straight away the old money in the car number.The accommodation was filthy and in my opinion she was a drug abuser.

Come on guys stop writing good reviews for these women you can get these women off a street in any big city cheaper .The worst thing guys its not only 1 ive had to walk away from 4 in the last 3 months .pls stop writing rubbish reviews better off not writing at all .

for anyone who wants the info for the other wg ive walked away from ill post links when i have more time.

yorkshire123

Hello everyone

I've been punting for many years now and often view this site and similar sites as a guest for a source of information. I have always kept my  hobby to myself and had a code of silence that's why iv never posted.I have been on here a few months now contemplating whether to post and last night was the last straw in my fight to stay silent.I went on a punt on the strength of a review and had to walk away for the forth time in the last three months. I know one mans trash is another mans treasure but come on guys some of these women who are given good reviews are toxic.

this was who i saw

i walked out straight away the old money in the car number.The accommodation was filthy and in my opinion she was a drug abuser.

Come on guys stop writing good reviews for these women you can get these women off a street in any big city cheaper .The worst thing guys its not only 1 ive had to walk away from 4 in the last 3 months .pls stop writing rubbish reviews better off not writing at all .

for anyone who wants the info for the other wg ive walked away from ill post links when i have more time.

Where is the positive review for this trollop?

Offline socks

Hello everyone

this was who i saw

No reviews on here, no field reports on AW, very varied feedback there. What are you talking about? I suspect a post motivated by grudge or boredom