Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victorias Secret Deal Kent  (Read 1361 times)

Offline throwaway2017

Hi all

Contacted this lady for an enquiry and she was quite rude on the phone, was annoyed that i had seen her profile on adultwork etc. She offers full body massage and HE for 80 quid and an hour.

Anyone know of her or used her before? She sounded quite posh around 50 to 60 ish. Very clear that she only saw gentlemen of taste and very discreet etc

Offline philandersuk

I'm fairly sure this is Sophie formerly of a farmhouse in the Rhodes Minnis/Lyminge area. There were many reports of her abruptness, hatred of everyone from plumbers to vicars and everyone else in between, below and above, with a generous serving of xenophobia. For some unknown reason xx years ago, I visited her for a laugh/one off/in the area. Mobile reception was exceptionally patchy back then and you would call her from a layby/phone box off Stone Street and fail most of the time to connect.

Amazingly I got on OK with her. Back then she was blonde, curvy, mid to late 30's, not a bad MILF at the time. I fucked her and lasted 5 mins max. She declared herself unsatisfied and imprisoned me until I could get erect again!

I think she moved to Adisham after that. I met her years later not realising who she was. She told me to call her from the phone box at Adisham Station. I arrived at Adisham Station to find no phone box despite searching all around the car park and platform. That was how she knew you were nearby and genuine when you called on your mobile to say there wasn't a phone box at Adisham Station! She was living in a quaint cottage nearby.

Offline Londonchef

I think I saw her in Hythe 20 odd years ago I don't remember a lot but for some strange reason as I came into her house I wiped my feet on the door mat and she compliment me on my manners!

Offline Londonchef

Another thought comes to mind she asked if I had been to any other local places and I mentioned Pussy Cats in Cheriton near Folkestone and she was extraordinary dismissive of the place and castigated me for using such a place

funboss1977

I cannot find her profile on aw, does anyone have the link?

Offline Silver Major

Cant remember the Lady`s name but it must be her, got told to go the phone box at Addisham Station, must have been one there when I went as probably didn't have a mobile back in them days / or signal non existant cant remember, then ended up left waiting outside the local primary school felt very uneasy at the situation as play time and left had no further contact.