Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning about a lass on tour in London...  (Read 1776 times)

Offline LLPunting

WHY DA FUK DID YOU REPOST THIS WARNING IN THE SAME FORUM AS THE ORIGINAL 3 HRS LATER?   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline puntingpumping1920

WHY DA FUK DID YOU REPOST THIS WARNING IN THE SAME FORUM AS THE ORIGINAL 3 HRS LATER?   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Rather than acting like a drama queen, you can report the thread to admin so he can delete it
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline LLPunting

Rather than acting like a drama queen, you can report the thread to admin so he can delete it

Without challenging the poster we don't get to understand his motive.   Now that you've helpfully suggested an option to him he can choose to validly self-edit by asking  for the delete himself.  If he had other reasons then we can debate and judge those.

Blindly requesting a delete of post is called CENSORSHIP... perhaps you should go improve your English vocab to keep that C2 topped up?  If you already know the word then try reading up on your civil and human rights, social norms and free speech.

Without challenging the poster we don't get to understand his motive.   Now that you've helpfully suggested an option to him he can choose to validly self-edit by asking  for the delete himself.  If he had other reasons then we can debate and judge those.

Blindly requesting a delete of post is called CENSORSHIP... perhaps you should go improve your English vocab to keep that C2 topped up?  If you already know the word then try reading up on your civil and human rights, social norms and free speech.

There is no free speech on this forum, Lol. This is Admin's website he finances and runs it.

You're a big talker on this forum, with a slick mouth. Would you ever say this to my face, because we can arrange that ?

We could have a drink after ?

PM me
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 04:54:36 am by puntingpumping1920 »

Offline LLPunting

There is no free speech on this forum, Lol. This is Admin's website he finances and runs it.

You're a big talker on this forum, with a slick mouth. Would you ever say this to my face, because we can arrange that ?

PM me

Happy to say it to your face but frankly why would I waste my time travelling to a meet just to disagree with someone.  If I wanted to do that I go see my ex or any SP who's delivered a negative service.

Happy to say it to your face but frankly why would I waste my time travelling to a meet just to disagree with someone.  If I wanted to do that I go see my ex or any SP who's delivered a negative service.

If you are happy to say it to my face, I can travel to you. PM me so we can flesh out the details

Offline scutty brown

PM me

I read that as a threat of violence to him.
If so you're an even bigger fool than I already took you to be.

I read that as a threat of violence to him.
If so you're an even bigger fool than I already took you to be.

No threats of violence. Never tried to intimidate him or make him fear injury or bodily harm

LLP mocks me and attacks me on this forum, so I asked him would he say that to my face.....he said he would.

We are allowed to arrange social meets on private message, so I offered him the opportunity
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 07:40:59 am by puntingpumping1920 »

Offline bhudda

Why the hysterical capital letters and juvenile tone? Too much coffee?

The original warning was posted in the south east section ... since I posted a link to it it seems someone has moved it to the London section.

So you can untwist your knickers now  :cool:

James999

We are allowed to arrange social meets on private message, so I offered him the opportunity

Well why not PM him to arrange then, instead of trying to be Billy Big Bollocks on the forum  :sarcastic:

SeekingtheTruth

PM me

Messages like this on forums always make me chuckle  :lol:

mrhappypants

As Harry Hill might say “There’s only one way to find out.....

FIGHT!!!”

Offline Mg_uk

No threats of violence. Never tried to intimidate him or make him fear injury or bodily harm

LLP mocks me and attacks me on this forum, so I asked him would he say that to my face.....he said he would.

You pathetic little scrotum 😂

Offline LLPunting

Why the hysterical capital letters and juvenile tone? Too much coffee?

The original warning was posted in the south east section ... since I posted a link to it it seems someone has moved it to the London section.

So you can untwist your knickers now  :cool:

Too much Star trek Voyager bingeing.
Knickers untwisted and apols for the shouty.  :hi:

So you can request removal of this thread then as the OP.

Offline LLPunting

Well why not PM him to arrange then, instead of trying to be Billy Big Bollocks on the forum  :sarcastic:

I have better (and more expensive) things to do with my time than meet fellow punters and trade quips, semantics and innnuendo.  There are new girls to try and unicorns to mount, I hope we can all agree that that is a far more worthwhile pursuit.

(It doesn't help that he's blocked me on PM so I couldn't tell him directly.   :dash: )