Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Out-Call advice.  (Read 466 times)

The_drufter

Morning all.

Am looking to make an Out-Call arrangement for this weekend. When I’m looking on AW, what distance are the girls usually prepared to travel?

Should I bother looking outside my borough (which is not remote, but has few girls - SE London) or is a few miles by tube  & a Taxi ride acceptable?

Many thanks

Offline Billy no mates

Each girls rules are different (for travelling)

I would suggest looking at girls who ONLY do outcalls, for best chance of reasonable travel rules.

Offline LLPunting

Best to avoid girls who have drivers, can't trust what other "jobs" those drivers do.

Foreign girls who aren't comfortable and familiar with London may only take taxis, so it's up to you how much you want to spend on those as they will probably be extra to her fee.  Always confirm with girl if she's covering her own travel expenses.

Girls who are au fait with taking public transport may be your better bet, and they're probably happier to travel further.

Girls usually state on their AW profiles how long they will travel for.

For your first outcall, if you haven't already decided not to, best not use your own place.

Online Bassman

One WG was happy to take public transport all the way to my location at the time. I offered to pay for a cab from the station closest to me, or even pick her up but she decided to bus it. Added 45 mins or so to her journey. Another WG would only accept a cab, specifically Uber, from her location in central. That drive would’ve taken 2hrs at the time of day. And cost a shit load of money. Told her to get the train and I’ll arrange a cab from the station and pay for it and hover her £15 for her train journey too and from. Would cut her journey time in half. She said she only does outcalls via Uber from her location. Probably likes sitting in cars lol.

So, basically, it depends on the WG.