Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyNat23 - Feedback blocked  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Return of the Mack

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Hi guys, first time poster

I'm liking the look if this ladies profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But her feedback is blocked.

Is it worth the risk, seeing someone with blocked feedback?

Cheers

5th Musketeer

Hi guys, first time poster

I'm liking the look if this ladies profile

But her feedback is blocked.

Is it worth the risk, seeing someone with blocked feedback?

Cheers
While she has had some good Field Reports, none of them is recent.  So the conclusion I would draw is that she's had more than one negative FB recently and so has chosen to block all FB.  You will find there are others in her area who will have FB open AND may be reviewed in UKP.  If she has no UKP review AND blocks FB I would be wary. 

Offline madeinwales56

While she has had some good Field Reports, none of them is recent.  So the conclusion I would draw is that she's had more than one negative FB recently and so has chosen to block all FB.  You will find there are others in her area who will have FB open AND may be reviewed in UKP.  If she has no UKP review AND blocks FB I would be wary.

That's good advice there for you Mack. Even Adultwork tells you to exercise caution with prossies who hide their feedback. Ignore at your peril - even if she's got great tits! 

• Ban Countdown
Thanks for your advice guys.

Think ill stay away, i have asked to see her feedback which she says you can do. Shes seen my email and said nothing

Thanks again

Online The_Don

She has 1 neutral and 1 disputes, on A/W.

But no other details on UKP.

A quick glance at her profile:

Looking at her pictures she larger than 12 (I would guess 14 to 16 +)

I would add 5 to 10 + years to her age (25 on profile)!

£4.80 for 24 hours of her PG, with only 14 pictures.

Last field report is 16+ months old.

Wants a deposit up front for bookings :thumbsdown:

Q. Where are you?!!! Incalls and outcalls??    A. I have a discreet detached house in selsey for Incalls and do out calls as far as gatwick with 48hours notice if takes longer then an hour to get to you I will ask for a £30 deposit to secure booking!!

Many other W/G out there to chose from. Don't get drawn in by pictures and some feed back on A/W (which I always take with a pinch of salt).

Just like the below W/G (with reference to A/W stats):

+1

Wazzername? English Blonde Jenna with all those positives on AW?

AW feedback Shmeedback

UKP, feed back on her show how back A/W feedback can be

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 08:34:17 pm by The_Don »

• Ban Countdown
Thanks for your hard work Don

I used to only see Robynx, but now that shes not working anymore im looking for someone new.

Might had been swayed by her offer of a Jacuzzi bath.

Offline Victor7522

I've booked on two occasions for a same day half hour session. On both occasions I arrived at the end of the world, aka Selsey, checked my phone and found a text saying that something had come up (Landlord on the first occasion) and that she would have to cancel.
I sent a slightly pissed off type text on the second occasion - the reply suggested that it was my fault for not checking my phone every few minutes whilst driving to her.
There will not be a third attempt.

Online The_Don

I've booked on two occasions for a same day half hour session. On both occasions I arrived at the end of the world, aka Selsey, checked my phone and found a text saying that something had come up (Landlord on the first occasion) and that she would have to cancel.
I sent a slightly pissed off type text on the second occasion - the reply suggested that it was my fault for not checking my phone every few minutes whilst driving to her.
There will not be a third attempt.

Thanks for the details  :thumbsup:

She sound like a time waster and as for "fault", she cancelled on you. Not the other way around (W/G logic  :wackogirl: )

If you have the time, could you do a review please?

This may help others when searching her ID and warn them about her service  (or lack of it, in your case).

« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:18:10 am by The_Don »

Offline Jules2205

I've seen Nat many times. She is an absolute pain in the arse when it comes to missing bookings. I've had the landlord excuse and all the rest. When I have seen her the punt has been top quality. She is bigger than her photos suggest but has great tits and knows how to suck a cock. Her house is discrete and a nice environment. If your relatively local then it's probably worth trying to see her. i saw her feedback before it was blocked and it was good. The reason it's blocked is that her unreliability got the better of her and someone left multiple negative feedback. I perhaps wouldn't of believed some of the stuff that was left but as I'd had exactly the same experiences I knew it was true.