Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reading Ghost town?  (Read 858 times)

Offline jamesm014

So after a good while since my last punt, I got that itch. So started looking for SPs. Been looking for the best part of a week now, is it me or has Reading become a ghost town for finding anyone worthwhile? :unknown: I know it was already slim pickings anyway, but just seems to be worse than it was when I last punted.

I cannot see the last girl I saw as she’s no longer on AW. :dash: But most profiles I find are in Slough, and as lazy as it sounds, an hour round trip hardly seems worth it to me. I did find one or two from Maidenhead, but upon doing research here, I opted not to see them.

I mean, this could just be me wrapped up in my head too much or could just not looking hard enough. Or, is this part of the world slim pickings? :unknown: Just figured I’d ask the good people here.

Offline Often Visitor

OP you have been a member for over 5 years and 1 review 2 years ago why should anyone help you  :dash:

Offline Fuzzyduck

So after a good while since my last punt, I got that itch. So started looking for SPs. Been looking for the best part of a week now, is it me or has Reading become a ghost town for finding anyone worthwhile? :unknown: I know it was already slim pickings anyway, but just seems to be worse than it was when I last punted.

I cannot see the last girl I saw as she’s no longer on AW. :dash: But most profiles I find are in Slough, and as lazy as it sounds, an hour round trip hardly seems worth it to me. I did find one or two from Maidenhead, but upon doing research here, I opted not to see them.

I mean, this could just be me wrapped up in my head too much or could just not looking hard enough. Or, is this part of the world slim pickings? :unknown: Just figured I’d ask the good people here.

Yup

Offline daverfc

Whilst Reading has its fair share of roms, there are the tourers that go there. Then there is also bracknell and Basingstoke nearby.

It might not be the best punting ground but a short train ride will get you to Basingstoke and maidenhead and by all accounts, most wgs in those towns are near the station.

Offline Marsh Mitch

Then think about us blokes in Basingstoke  :( :( :(
AW has some good choices in Reading when I last checked couple of months ago.