Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _delicious_lucy_ info - Reading, Berkshire/TOFTT  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Danhocho

Hi Guys

I was wondering if anyone has seen this sp and whether I should give her a go or stay well away? Any other information would go a long way.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

The pictures are appealing bit looked 'shopped. If you google the number, it's been used for adverts with pictures of different girls. The one AW feedback looks credible.

My guess would be a pimped operation with B&S a likelyhood, probably not British, but you still might have a good fuck.

Offline Danhocho

Thanks for the info, I'll have a think on this one then.

Online Bonker

I agree with duzzyfuck. (does he ever!)

There are a few things which suggest a fake or b&s. The price, the short interview, the long list of likes...

You could try calling her and see if you can get confirmation either way.

Offline berksboy

Too cheap to be that good a looking Brit.

Offline berksboy

Well i called her and she will not pick up but happy to text me back her address , that tells me she is a EE ? But her enjoys list is very short and does not have Penetration (Protected) on it ! Stange .
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 10:10:32 am by berksboy »

Offline Royd30

She has A levels maybe I will try call her as well

Online Bonker

Not speaking is a pretty solid indication that she's an EE.

Offline plsnt1

Very interesting. The latest person to leave feedback on AW seems to be credible. I say that because he has feedback from one of my regulars (Polish Minx). But I don't understand the doubt caused by stating to be English, when you might actually be EE.