Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary69. Milton Keyes  (Read 647 times)

SAMMYBARNEY

External Link/Members Only

Took place In Milton Keynes - Oldbrook

Looks 8/10 - Nice face and body, but made no effort to look sexy. Opened door and let me in. She was wearing a long tight dress and socks and her hair was tied back. She kept the socks on during the punt. If a man did that then there would be anarchy.

Service 5/10 - I had a shower and there was water all over the floor and two hand towels to dry yourself with. Took me half the punt to dry myself. She gave me OWO which was £10 extra. Cowgirl was good as was missionary. Whilst in missionary she was rubbing her clit the whole time which was abit of a turn on.

Premises 0/5 - Not discreet at all. It is a house in a residential estate. The problem is that she gives you the postcode and tells you to text when you arrive. She then phones you and asks what number do you see in a mousy voice. You tell her and she gives you the house number. People were watching me and it is pretty obvious what you are doing. When I got to the correct house there was a car with a man outside. Not sure if he was the pimp. When I finished and left it was dark which was a relief.

Value for money 3/10 - Did not even finish me off. Would not return. If you do visit then go when it is dark.

Offline Bornslippy

She's a pretty girl. made no effort with me and had serious hygiene issues down below (really bad) I didn't even cum and she got the needle.
told her she was shit and stank.
just met with another romanian, SandraCurlyx, and boy does this lady know how to please....the total opposite of this lazy skank

SAMMYBARNEY

She did not even ask me if I had cum. She obviously did not care. The house was pitch black. I nearly feel down the stairs as there were no lights. I definitely think it was the pimp outside. Truly awful