Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erica - Milton Keynes  (Read 359 times)

SAMMYBARNEY

Took place In Milton Keynes. Saw advert on vivastreet External Link/Members Only and thought she looked great.
She let me into the building and took an eternity to answer the door. I hate when they do that.

Looks 6/10 - Nice face and bum, but has chunky legs and fat belly. Pictures are definitely photoshopped. Says she is 22 on profile. I would say more like 35.

Service 5/10 - We stripped off and she gave me oral with condom which was OK. Then cowgirl and finally missionary. She kept saying things in Portuguese. Not sure if she was enjoying it or if she was unhappy.

Premises 4/5 - Flat is huge with about 4 rooms. There are about 3 working girls working a shift. The flat is near Staples.

Value for money 3/10 - She looked like she was ready for bed. This was 6pm. I asked her what time she went to bed and she said 4am. Asked her for a glass of water which seemed to inconvenience her. Would not bother again. I see that there is a thread on here about photoshopped profiles. I would say that this is one of the most obvious I have come across.

Hidden Image/Members Only