Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy's Oriental Therapy Centre - Totton (Southampton)  (Read 1034 times)

Offline whydoidothis

Saw it advertised and wonder if worth a visit and which girl good or bad

Offline Punterenas

I've been to Totton many times. It's a bit rough, similar to Eastleigh but with more pensioners. Never punted there though so I did a search on AW. 4 names came up. Naughty Natalie who's 56, someone called Mour who's 58, Luscious Lauren who works out of Southampton and looks a bit big for me and Auburn Delight who, if you read the reviews on here is punting marmite. Any Intel to add?

Offline whydoidothis

Thanks for info. Really want to know what the girls are like in action. 58 is a bit old

Offline whydoidothis

Also I should have said the Chinese parlour

Offline Colston36

I've been to Totton many times. It's a bit rough, similar to Eastleigh but with more pensioners. Never punted there though so I did a search on AW. 4 names came up. Naughty Natalie who's 56, someone called Mour who's 58, Luscious Lauren who works out of Southampton and looks a bit big for me and Auburn Delight who, if you read the reviews on here is punting marmite. Any Intel to add?

Naughty Natalie is indeed very naughty because she is at least 76 and a lying bitch to boot: one of the two worst punts I ever had - enough to put me off sex forever. However she has a very attractive Indian girl friend, or did when I saw her.

Offline Sparta Prada

Here’s my review of Lucy’s Oriental Therapy Centre from last year:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231804.0