Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: outcall in Reading  (Read 932 times)

dvdrw1965

Anyone know of any good outcalls in Reading..?

Veritas

Anyone know of any good outcalls in Reading..?

After over three years on here, I sure you know how to search the reviews.  After you’ve done that, found someone who catches your eye and seen them, perhaps you could really go overboard and actually write one?

dvdrw1965

Thank you for the Advice I have done some search on here and think I have found some that might suit me, I am new on the forum which is why I haven't done a post yet if I find someone I feel deserves a review I will do so thank you

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thank you for the Advice I have done some search on here and think I have found some that might suit me, I am new on the forum which is why I haven't done a post yet if I find someone I feel deserves a review I will do so thank you

But you've seen Stella of Reading since you joined UKP, right? At least you've posted something without a question mark in it.

Offline dobob

... I am new on the forum which is why I haven't done a post yet if I find someone I feel deserves a review I will do so thank you

You've been a member since 2015. Why are you claiming to be "new on the forum"?

Cheers?

dvdrw1965

You've been a member since 2015. Why are you claiming to be "new on the forum"?

Cheers?

Hi yes first time posting

dvdrw1965

But you've seen Stella of Reading since you joined UKP, right? At least you've posted something without a question mark in it.

Sadly no i missed her tried to book but was not that lucky

Offline dobob

Hi yes first time posting

No. It's not your first time posting. Please stop wasting our time.

dvdrw1965

Thanks for the polite message

Offline contentguy

Thanks for the polite message

Contribute or fu*k off.

Sarcastic TWAT

Hope that helps.

Guy

dvdrw1965

Another polite one do you pay to be a member here if not same to you

Offline Fuzzyduck

Another polite one do you pay to be a member here if not same to you

You still miss the point don't you? Are you there scratching your head wondering why people aren't falling over themselves to share their recommendations and intel with you?

Putting aside your userid was set up over 3 years ago (did you forget that?), all you've done since you've started posting 2 months ago is ask questions. Folk are more amenable to helping people who contribute to the site. You claim you've only just started posting so have nothing to contribute.

Q. Have you had a positive punt in the last year with someone still active or a negative one ever with someone still active?

If yes, then you can contribute through a review or two. If you don't want to contribute that's fine, but don't go whining when people call you out on it. If you haven't done any punting then maybe you're in the wrong place.

dvdrw1965

Well, as far as I know, I only asked twice, do manners cost anything...? is it polite for others to call users posting on here name calling..?
You are right maybe its better off me not being here because this forum is filled with RUDE users in the first place who have no respect
For anyone who asks's politely so NO I'm not missing the point that I understand so now, I have said I understand the point if anyone replies after me then it means they don't understand manners
 :manhater:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Well, as far as I know, I only asked twice, do manners cost anything...? is it polite for others to call users posting on here name calling..?
You are right maybe its better off me not being here because this forum is filled with RUDE users in the first place who have no respect
For anyone who asks's politely so NO I'm not missing the point that I understand so now, I have said I understand the point if anyone replies after me then it means they don't understand manners
 :manhater:

T'is true folk are quite direct here. Surprising considering it's a forum about fucking women for money don't you think? Also it's ironic that one positive thing many people do RESPECT here is quid pro quo. Sadly this is lost on you. If it's not too much trouble, kind sir, please do close the door on your way out. Thanking you kindly. :hi:

dvdrw1965

Veritas

if anyone replies after me then it means they don't understand manners

No, it means that they have something to say.  Admin has the ability to censor people or tell them when they can and can’t comment.  You don’t.

dvdrw1965