Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco, Lucy’s Oriental Therapy Centre, Totton, Southampton.  (Read 3977 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

I was in Southampton recently and decided to check out somewhere for FBSM. Saw this advert External Link/Members Only and as I wasn’t too far decided to pay a visit. Was met in reception by who appeared to be the owner, a milfy middle-aged Chinese lady who was on her way out and she ushered Coco to see to me.

Looks 6/10 - I should start with the caveat that Oriental girls are generally not my preferred type of girl. Around 5’ 2” tall, long black hair, I thought Coco was facially ok looking though she wore a fair bit of make up. Dress size probably a size 10. Outfit was interesting, she had these denim hot pants and knee length socks which made her look cute. Age wise, probably mid to late 20s. Coco says her background is half Japanese half Chinese.

Service 5/10 - I stripped off and laid on the massage table on my front. After a few minutes of decent massage Coco asked if I wanted the massage harder but I told her to continue at her current level. The massage on my back was good, using her hands and arms to good effect. But no signs of anything on offer: no accidental brushes with my balls, no slides up and down my thighs, nothing remotely sensual other than her long hair occasionally brushing my skin. Turn over onto my back, the massage continues onto my legs and chest, but there’s no eye contact.

Sensing the 30 minute session was nearly over I decide to start the conversation by asking if anything extra is available. Coco replies ‘not on this occasion’ so I look at her a bit quizzically, and she asks if I’m after a HE which I reply in the affirmative. She asks what I will pay, so I offer £20 & she says it’s £40! I say that’s a lot for a HE at the end of a massage, she says she will reduce it to £35. I ask if that is topless, she says that’s for HE fully clothed. I decide to ask how much for topless, Coco tries out the line in a matter-of-fact way that if I balked at £40 for HE then there’s no point discussing the price for topless. At this point she offers HE at £30 but I’m no longer in the mood and decline. So the massage finishes and there’s that awkward silence hanging in the air as I get dressed after getting towelled off; be aware there’s no shower facility on offer here.

Car parking 3/5 - there’s a short row of parking spaces across the road but these were all taken up. I managed to find a space on a nearby side street but I can imagine that parking could be an issue during the daytimes.

Premises 2/5 - this isn’t one for the faint hearted as the entrance seems to be very close to a pub. Reception is huge but graphics cover up the windows looking out on the street. Reception is spacious, room I was in was a good size, but as I said before there’s no shower facilities.

Value for money 3/10 - massage fees are £30/30 minutes and £45/60 minutes which is fine. £40 for a rushed HE at the end of a massage is not value for money at all.

Total 19/40 - just a shame that the pricing for extras is relatively high, otherwise this would have been a fun visit. Maybe Southampton is a relatively affluent city but £40 is definitely the highest price I have been quoted for a fully clothed HE outside of London.

Online martinbee

There's definitely a shower there it's downstairs I've used it before..maybe not offered to you because she had a mood on

Offline whydoidothis

Thanks for the info.

Anyone else been recently, hopefully it's changed

Hullhotpot

I have left it abit late. I am flying to Southampton and looking for A cute young sexy Thai girl to spend an hour with but I’m struggling to find one on her that has good review. Between Southampton and thruxton. Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated but 40 for he is too much for me