Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viewing AW/UKP with 3G/4G  (Read 445 times)

Offline Happiness

I'm unable to view Adultwork and this forum using 3g/4g on my smartphone. I can only get on it with wifi . If I try with 4g it says "Safari cannot open the page because it could not establish a secure connection to the server". Any idea to get around this? Ideally I would like the option to view profiles and reviews when I'm out or if I ever get a no show/ghosted (not happened yet luckily) so I could potentially find someone else to go to at short notice in either scenario . Any help would be good. Thanks
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 07:56:37 pm by Neuralgia »
Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline blackburnian

I get this because I haven't age verified my latest punting sim (lockdown - couldn't easily)  so the network blocks me viewing unsuitable websites .

Bb

Offline inspetorbarros

That's because 4g has it parental control activated by default.
Then in theory you need to go to one of the carrier shops and verify your age or do it via a credit card or wathever they ask.
If you don't bother doing this faff, just do it like myself: Get a VPN app installed in your phone. Works like a champ :)

Offline Robyorks1981

As others have said, it’r probably the carrier blocking you. I use windscribe vpn which is free and i’ve never had an issue with it.

Online scutty brown

just phone the phone company and tell them to remove the restriction

Offline Stevelondon

Yep it’s an age restriction thing.

Funnily enough when I’m on my laptop and using VPN........ yes that’s right I dark web surf. I have a nocturnal snorkel fetish.
UKP will not open as it says I’m using a VPN.