Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B2B price increase... is £60 the old £40?  (Read 920 times)

Offline GmxJim

Following lockdown it seems prices have increased for B2B to £60, nearly everywhere I've been. I've refused so far to pay this but curious if this is happening all over now. I know during lockdown a few girls were chancing their arm but since reopening a lot of the TCM's are holding out for £60 for B2B.

Online Jonestown

I've had offers of both £40 & £50 taken up in recent weeks, but I'd baulk at £60 for anything less than full service.

Offline Jayj

Definitely an upturn in prices, I’m now a lot more picky where I once took a chance I’ve recently walked when the WG in person is 10+ years or the initial chat suggests the service isn’t going to be as advertised, if I’m paying £100 for something that was £70 I’m expecting an uplift in service.

Offline sparkus

I think prices will escalate unless they're shops where it's a fixed price regime eg. Fantasia, Skyline, Herbal Clinic etc (in London)

Offline Disco dave

Unlikely, im more than happy to have a plain massage if they wanna charge a price that doesnt reflect the service.

Offline crunchy_guy

B2B in most cases is very overrated, particularly when its an added extra and not part of a sensual or erotic massage.  Its basically a few minutes of a naked girl rubbing her boobs across your back before a HE. At £40 with a HE included it was reasonable. Anything more goes into FS price territory.

It doesn't particularly interest me these days. I still go for regular deep tissue massages and occasionally have a happy ending if i'm feeling it for £20 but I never even enquire about B2B anymore.

Offline sparkus

Reviews on here the past week or so, across England, suggest women in shops' opening offers being ridiculous yet negotiable.

At the end of the day, she wants/needs to recoup income lost during lockdown but you walking away with blue balls won't augment it.

Offline ne_newcummer

Up here in the north east i wouldnt pay more than £70 ph for b2b, I have once and regretted it

But you can see some Sps are trying to increase it

Offline simon07

Well this is FS zone.
The curious thing is most massage ladies are in their 50's with saggy tits or odd bolt on's.
No not really, "Keep your shirt and trousers on love".

Offline bobby1973

if you don't pay the extra
they will drop the price
iv'e even said no to hr after she wanting too much
the next time service back to normal andf good

Offline LLPunting

Well this is FS zone.
The curious thing is most massage ladies are in their 50's with saggy tits or odd bolt on's.
No not really, "Keep your shirt and trousers on love".

Most ladies "that you have seen".
Your "reality" is not everyone else's.