Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worst place in the country to punt?  (Read 3872 times)

Offline FiferM

Fife in Scotland, thankfully its near enough to Edinburgh to make a trip worthwhile!

Offline SamOmar

Fife in Scotland, thankfully its near enough to Edinburgh to make a trip worthwhile!

There seems that seems to be worth punting in Edinburgh, it's truly a sad state of affairs for a capital / affluent city. If you got a recommendation for a size 6 hottie let me know
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline somedouche

Milton Keynes is just awful.  :unknown:

I beg to differ. I had some good times in MK. Obviously, stick with well reviewed girls...

Luton (about 20 mins out) is like night and day compared to MK.

Offline Uncle Bob

Offline Barclay Spank

+1

and as a result due to the Nordic Model probably dangerous to WGs and clients alike
There is a report into the effectiveness of the Nordic model in Northern Ireland. It said that the amount of prostitution has increased.
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Ignoring mod's warning regarding irrelevant and political posts.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smilealltheway

I miss Kendra sultry who used to work in leeds would love to know if she is still working

Offline Dweeby

Cant be any worse than Cambridge!..
Some of you guys are much luckier than you think.

Cambridge postcode is CB1, an a/w search within 20 miles of CB1 gives well over 20 young girls with good feedback. The same search on CA1 postcode gives 1 girl with the same criteria (2 if you don't mind bb).

Compare an a/w search with a 20 mile radius of CA1 before you nominate your area, CA1 wins hands-down.

It's not something that I'm happy winning though.

Offline cideruk

Isle of Man, when I've visited had a quick check, zilch usually

Usually find Anglesey or Ireland nearest WG

Offline Uncle Bob

Basically, the whole of the UK is shit for punting.🤣🤣

Offline Pennington

Judging by the lack of reviews and comments....Conwy, North Wales.

Such a shame....Fresh air, fish and chips by the seaside and a good fuck.
....What could be nicer?
What could be nicer than a Pendleton Twicer?
A lolly with ice cream at each end.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline vindici

Offline Razor Boy

Herefordshire ...very slim pickings for years. I usually have to head to Cardiff for a decent punt  :dash:

Offline WASA38

Some of you guys are much luckier than you think.

Cambridge postcode is CB1, an a/w search within 20 miles of CB1 gives well over 20 young girls with good feedback. The same search on CA1 postcode gives 1 girl with the same criteria (2 if you don't mind bb).

Compare an a/w search with a 20 mile radius of CA1 before you nominate your area, CA1 wins hands-down.

It's not something that I'm happy winning though.

Carlisle.

Offline simon07

Herefordshire ...very slim pickings for years. I usually have to head to Cardiff for a decent punt  :dash:

I would agree, though hopefully not travel as far as that.
London is an option except trains to London, then the underground. Such a hassle and what if there is a no show?

Offline blend57

I would agree, though hopefully not travel as far as that.
London is an option except trains to London, then the underground. Such a hassle and what if there is a no show?

Build up a group of regulars in London. This would reduce the likelihood of of a no show or a cancellation. Plus it would give you a plan b or c if something goes wrong. HoD could also be a plan b or c:However, I have never been - I am not sure how easy it is to get last minute appointments.

Offline Uncle Bob

Whàt I meant was that according to the replies - & generalising - it sounds like none of us are satisfied anywhere in the UK.

Offline Matrix

Whàt I meant was that according to the replies - & generalising - it sounds like none of us are satisfied anywhere in the UK.

Do you actually punt?

Offline Uncle Bob

Offline Matrix

Yes. Especially in Cambridge😉

How come you've no reviews then?  :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

How come you've no reviews then?  :unknown:
In fairness he only joined mid Feb this year

Online scutty brown

Yes. Especially in Cambridge😉

He means punting women, not punting boats

Offline victor989

Clifton in Bristol. The WG's there are too posh and overcharge.

Offline NigelF

The vast majority of places mentioned in this thread have been small towns/areas or sparsely populated areas, which is unsurprising. The only 2 major cities that have been mentioned have been singled out mostly due to relativity, i.e for their size they’re crap compared to similar or even smaller sized cities.

In fairness he only joined mid Feb this year

Normally I’d mostly agree but he’s taking the piss considering he bothers to make dumb comments and then old, shit jokes in this thread but can’t be arsed following through on his own promise to do a review, despite making very serious allegations and being repeatedly asked for more details:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=294623.0

Offline uncle jessie

The county of Kent , just a cesspit full of Roms .

Offline Cullen

Don't mean to rub it in like, but reading some of the replies here makes me realise just how much I take things for granted living and punting in London!

Offline Jacques Barstarred

There is a report into the effectiveness of the Nordic model in Northern Ireland. It said that the amount of prostitution has increased.
External Link/Members Only
After a night of Republican rioting in Derry, various arrested persons are put in front of the Magistrate. All state quite firmly and loudly 'I do not recognise this court'

Eventually a local prostitute is brought up on charges of soliciting. The Magistrate begins by asking her 'I suppose you don't recognise this Court as well'

'Oh no yer honour' she replies, looking around the room 'I recognise youse, and him, and him over there, and him too'

[One bang of the gavel and case swiftly dismissed]
 :timeout:

Offline twotight

There does seem to be some sort of mathematical correlation between the number of WG and the density / size of the population and I have noted this trend in other countries like Czech ,Spain,Hungary and others that I have looked at
its been a wile but if my math is correct based of AW figures 59326 for the UK and 11226 for just London that is just under 19% a hugely disproportionate choice for those that live in London   

considering the amount of competition down in London and the rent/prices why no move to a more rural setting where they a the only option ,they would probably make more but then a again from the last year iv seen just how little wg seem to think things through  :unknown:

Offline hermanmunster

There does seem to be some sort of mathematical correlation between the number of WG and the density / size of the population and I have noted this trend in other countries like Czech ,Spain,Hungary and others that I have looked at
its been a wile but if my math is correct based of AW figures 59326 for the UK and 11226 for just London that is just under 19% a hugely disproportionate choice for those that live in London   

considering the amount of competition down in London and the rent/prices why no move to a more rural setting where they a the only option ,they would probably make more but then a again from the last year iv seen just how little wg seem to think things through  :unknown:

But the population of Metropolitan London is approx 14.5M which is 21% of the UK population.  On that basis the London area is underserved by WGs.