Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Phone/ SIM  (Read 10544 times)

Offline CBPaul

I know of a friend who has an apple account on i-store and has topped up his account using the i-tune vouchers bought from any major supermarkets, so that he has not had to use a debit or a credit card so far.

Can vouch for that first hand, have set up an iPad without using a credit card, just a 10 quid iTunes voucher.

But, if you are need a punting phone for anonymity or are worried about being caught then I really would reconsider using a smart phone. 

Offline CBPaul

I know of a friend who has an apple account on i-store and has topped up his account using the i-tune vouchers bought from any major supermarkets, so that he has not had to use a debit or a credit card so far.

Can vouch for that first hand, have set up an iPad without using a credit card, just a 10 quid iTunes voucher.

But, if you are need a punting phone for anonymity or are worried about being caught then I really would reconsider using a smart phone. 

Offline Jerboa

I tried signing up a account last night, on the phone and on apple website, both times they Insist on a credit card, even though on the apple guide on setting up new accounts It says there Is a no payment option.

Offline CBPaul

I tried signing up a account last night, on the phone and on apple website, both times they Insist on a credit card, even though on the apple guide on setting up new accounts It says there Is a no payment option.

There is a way but they don't make it easy or obvious at first, at the end of the day Apple want all of your details.

Try this External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

There is a way but they don't make it easy or obvious at first, at the end of the day Apple want all of your details.

Try this External Link/Members Only

Yes I manage to set up a account and finally verify It the other day, with no credit card, the trick to doing this Is to start to download a free app In the App Store, It asks you to sign In or create new account, go for a new account and follow the Instructions.

Anyone know how to unlock adult content, have a Orange sim, I guess I go to a EE shop, do they ask for ID? I haven't got my Jason Bourne passport anymore!  :D

hollysbeenabadgirl

External Link/Members Only

£2.99 orange network samsung brick, needs to be purchased in store with a £10.00 top-up. Probably not a lot of stock nationwide, but may help someone.

Offline Jerboa

I'm scratching my head here, as I said I set up a new apple account for my punting phone, when I go to add contacts to either punting phone or personal phone they appear in both phones contact lists, but they are seperate Apple ID's and only sharing the same WiFi network, no idea how this is happening.

GrumpyoldGit

I'm scratching my head here, as I said I set up a new apple account for my punting phone, when I go to add contacts to either punting phone or personal phone they appear in both phones contact lists, but they are seperate Apple ID's and only sharing the same WiFi network, no idea how this is happening.
Have you used the same email address on both phones?

Offline Steve2

Turn off Icloud mate

Offline Jerboa

Different emails, ICloud ok Steve will try that.

Offline tel_house

Had a thought yesterday when on  a punt in London.

I was using my oyster which tracks journeys and as mine is registered I get a monthly e-mail with journey details and costs which I use to claim back some of the trips.

Now considering having a punting oyster as well as punting phone.

Any thoughts?

whiterussian

good point tel, i've not heard this one before :thumbsup:

Offline akauya

Had a thought yesterday when on  a punt in London.

I was using my oyster which tracks journeys and as mine is registered I get a monthly e-mail with journey details and costs which I use to claim back some of the trips.

Now considering having a punting oyster as well as punting phone.

Any thoughts?

Didn't know this, thanks. I have a pay as you go so no details of travel for me but something to think about. You should post this again in the punting hints and tips thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26453.25

Offline chris_jp2

I worry about the Oyster card issue also, having recently discovered that it keeps a record of all your journeys. I should really get round to having a punting Oyster card because if the missus ever wanted to borrow mine and happened to check the travel history it would be very incriminating!

Offline chris_jp2

mine is a pay as you go also. Stick the card in the machine to top up and there is an option to view travel history!

Offline tel_house

I've got mine years ago when there was afree offer and they posted it to you and pre-registered it. But I do need the journey info to claim back money when i spend it on behalf onof some organisations I travel to London for.

Offline chris_jp2

Got prompted into action on the punting phone yesterday when a girl I had tried but failed to get through to on my personal phone sent me a (very nice) text saying she was sorry to have missed me etc etc. Considerate text but a but of a shock, so I bought a £25 Nokia last night, complete with SIM card and a £10 top up voucher. It's the sort of phone I had 15 years ago.

Offline CBPaul

Got prompted into action on the punting phone yesterday when a girl I had tried but failed to get through to on my personal phone sent me a (very nice) text saying she was sorry to have missed me etc etc. Considerate text but a but of a shock, so I bought a £25 Nokia last night, complete with SIM card and a £10 top up voucher. It's the sort of phone I had 15 years ago.

Sounds spot on - good move

dantheman

So basically what everyone is saying that I should transfer the video of Smiley Miley giving me a 10 minute blow job from my Iphone to somewhere more safe.

Offline chris_jp2

bistna44

My punting get phone is a Samsung galaxy s4 .

Harris

My tips for a punting phone:

1. You can pick up a cheap smartphone now for thirty or forty quid from the supermarket with texts calls and data inclusive.

2. I recommend using the unregistered smartphone to access adult work rather than your own home network as you can potentially be traced via your landline isp address. Use only cash when topping it up and purchasing it to maintain anonymity.

3. Use a pin lock and when hiding your punting phone, remove the battery so if your missus finds it, it can't be used. You also will not get any nasty surprises such as the phone alarm clock going off when the phone is hidden.

4. Don't make ANY personal calls or texts on your phone as these can link the phone to you. Don't log on to Facebook or your email for the same reason.

5. Make sure your missus can't find your phone, think of discreet voids you can stash your phone that she would never look such as behind pipe chases in the kitchen or bathroom. Inside the void of a sofa which often have discreet zipped compartments. These have served me well and my missus has never found my phone.

6. Have an excuse ready if your missus finds it. I will not share to much as I am sure some nosey other half's monitor this site.