Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Gymwear girls thread...  (Read 118332 times)

Offline dreamwrx

Indeed there are burds who aint size 8 ripped & it takes an effort not to gawp
Whats not to like with curvy girls in the gym
Especially when they are powerful, daunting no less

Had peek at your reviews to help understand where you are coming from
You've banged some big units which explains it
Each to their own  :hi:

BTW what happens in posts between me & the posts founder i consider to be bants & i like to think that @dw does too

100% healthy banter webpunter  :hi: you have been and continue to be tremendous in this thread mate  :cool:

Offline dreamwrx

Given the friendly dialogue above, I thought I'd post these new photos of SwingingSuzie69 (External Link/Members Only), mentioned earlier in this thread - they are the epitome (for me) of what this thread is all about.

Suzie clearly feels horny in her gymwear, and that left-hand photo is for me one of the flat-out sexiest photos on Adultwork .. a classic PAWG shoving her ass towards your face in gymwear designed to separate and enhance her bum cheeks. On the R/H side there's her ass for you to sink your face into.

Fucking epic, for me. She's not claiming to be a supermodel, and nor does she have the ripped gym-bunny look which also definitely has its place on this thread, but she's a sexual girl who I am absolutely going to visit with £150 for an hour's pure filth as soon as I can make it to her place.

Now listen up - Suzie's very clear, she only meets after you've Cammed with her a few times, so you need to put a bit more work in with her. I'm prepared to do this, and am not in any hurry.

This thread is clearly designed to highlight girls who who will meet you wearing gym clothes ... Suzie's here because she does that, after you've established trust by Camming first.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 07:15:47 am by dreamwrx »

Online webpunter

100% healthy banter webpunter  :hi: you have been and continue to be tremendous in this thread mate  :cool:

:hi: