Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hungarian Lovelies  (Read 1382 times)

Online Lush1pot

I love Hungarian girls and thought it would be great to start a thread dedicated to these beauties. They seem to be in short supply compared to the past. I remember Wimbledon area having lots of choice. Not sure why it’s not so good now? Unless they are hiding elsewhere and I am not finding them. Anyway to kick start things.
“Ashley gold new” Has a new profile and a slightly new location. Much nicer flat. Close to where she was before. I had an incredible second punt with her a few weeks ago. One hour of sheer heaven. One of the best I have ever had. Her blowjob was mind blowing and had me on the edge for ages. I also made her cum and she went crazy as she came! Sex in heaps of positions and she seemed to really enjoy herself too. Can’t believe she is about 40 years of age. She is not very talkative I think this is because of the language. She does tend to go between here and home often. Usually in the uk for a month then home for five days or so. Wonder if she has a child at home..anyway I really enjoy her and plan to return soon.
Which recommendations in and around London do we have guys?   

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Hardpunt2

I used to work with a Hungarian girl in her mid 20s, she was far from lovely though.

Still would have given her one though, like I would most girls in there 20s  :cool:

Offline romano77

There used to be loads of them in and around the London area about 5 years ago ... and not just Hungarians but lovely poles, Lithuanians ,slovakians,Czechs...all sadly long gone...oh well it was fun while it lasted... :drinks:

Offline petermisc

Many of the Hungarians seem to be trained in massage.  I have had some truly-memorable sensual hot-oil massages leading to FS from Hungarians. 

I had some great experiences with some of the "sensual soft" massage group.  Unfortunately the ones I had good experiences with (Vicy & Angel) appear to have been dropped from the group.  I cannot recommend the current offering Kyra: her massage was not sensual at all, and she just seemed to be going through the motions External Link/Members Only.

I saw Busty Sophie in Paddington (another masseuse+FS) several years ago, and enjoyed the experience.  Unfortunately she disappeared before I could revisit or review.  However, after a long break, I see she is now back in London.  I have not yet had the chance to revisit, but she has mostly good reviews on here.   External Link/Members Only

Offline BootsnBunches

I know what you mean about the Hungarians. There used to be some nice ones. Does anyone have any pics of Bianca who used to operate in Bayswater? I wonder what happened to her. She gradually offered less services. Fit lass.

Online scutty brown

I love Hungarian girls and thought it would be great to start a thread dedicated to these beauties. They seem to be in short supply compared to the past. I remember Wimbledon area having lots of choice. Not sure why it’s not so good now? Unless they are hiding elsewhere and I am not finding them. Anyway to kick start things.
“Ashley gold new” Has a new profile and a slightly new location. Much nicer flat. Close to where she was before. I had an incredible second punt with her a few weeks ago. One hour of sheer heaven. One of the best I have ever had. Her blowjob was mind blowing and had me on the edge for ages. I also made her cum and she went crazy as she came! Sex in heaps of positions and she seemed to really enjoy herself too. Can’t believe she is about 40 years of age. She is not very talkative I think this is because of the language. She does tend to go between here and home often. Usually in the uk for a month then home for five days or so. Wonder if she has a child at home..anyway I really enjoy her and plan to return soon.

Be careful where you're going with this............Hungarians are one of the groups more likely to be gang controlled, more so than the Romanians

Offline boardyhell