Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage near Wembley  (Read 2157 times)

Online Happyintheuk

Up in town again for another gig and hopefully another massage. Has anyone seen Kay in Stonebridge Park. She's offering a £50 sensual massage (I asked her).
External Link/Members Only

Offline Controllerman

I spoke to this lady & she confirmed it was £50.00 inclusive of HR , didn’t ask if she did anything else . She told me she Malaysian/Chinese & she is 37. I will try & get over soon to see her.

Online Happyintheuk

I will probably book. Choice now between Kay and Juliana, brazilian who is also near to Wembley.
External Link/Members Only

Offline tantraman

... She's offering a £50 sensual massage ...

That's a mighty fine deal ... a worthy hand massage with probable sensual elements ... topped off with HR ... £50 ... I'm in! :dance:

Offline Bob Suruncle

Yes I have met Kay from Stonebridge Park. It is £40 for the hour massage plus £10 for HE, so yes £50 for the massage plus HE. The set up is quite simple i.e. a massage table in what seems to be her bedsit. I met her back in February. She told me that she was 37 - if she's older then its probably only a few years out (so maybe early 40's). The massage was really good - nice and firm. The HE was also really good - she's obviously done it before! She also did not seem to be watching the clock. She will give you her address when you are at the end of her road. Its not a long road so you are only 5 mins away irrespective of what end you are.

My only concern was that she did not stop talking! If you can cope with that then go for it. My understanding (from Kay) is that she does not do anything else. No B2B, no oral, no FS.

Offline KingCrowley

Yes I have met Kay from Stonebridge Park. It is £40 for the hour massage plus £10 for HE, so yes £50 for the massage plus HE. The set up is quite simple i.e. a massage table in what seems to be her bedsit. I met her back in February. She told me that she was 37 - if she's older then its probably only a few years out (so maybe early 40's). The massage was really good - nice and firm. The HE was also really good - she's obviously done it before! She also did not seem to be watching the clock. She will give you her address when you are at the end of her road. Its not a long road so you are only 5 mins away irrespective of what end you are.

My only concern was that she did not stop talking! If you can cope with that then go for it. My understanding (from Kay) is that she does not do anything else. No B2B, no oral, no FS.

Thanks for your review. Does she allow touching?

Online Happyintheuk

In the end I didn't see either of them. Going to see same lady as last week today as got another gig. Will post review later.

Offline Bob Suruncle

Hi KingCrowley, I did not try touching so cannot say for sure. My view is that she would not allow touching as it seems (to me anyway) that she is basically a qualified therapist who has "extended" her services to include a HE. In other words, she is not a WG who masquerades under the pretence that she is a therapist and provides a shambolic massage but is basically there for anything depending on the price.

Others may have had a different experience, so feel free to correct/comment.