Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rio xlounge - Leicester  (Read 978 times)

Offline Aakash11

This meet happened a couple of weeks ago. I had an eye on rio for sometime and stars finally aligned. The usual 10 paid at the door and asked to rio. Was let to the back room upstairs. I noticed a new BDSM set in the 1st room, might have to try it sometime.

Waited for Rio and she walked in 5mins later. Agreed 30mins with kissing but owo not on offer. First impressions she was pretty facially and curvy in the right places. She is like the hot mom on a school run that we all fancy.

Straight into the action with kissing and groping. Now I like a good snog but she didn't fully get into it but it was still good none the less.

Jumped in the bed with loads more kissing and groping. I then work my way down her body kissing and licking everything along the way. Her tits are nice and I made sure to pay them lots of attention.

Then spread her legs and went to town on her pussy which tasted very nice. It was now her turn to return the favour so on went the condom and she started giving me a nice blowie. I tried to hold back but couldn't and came. I politely asked her if I can go again for an extra 20, she says alright.

So we talked for 5mins or so before I asked her to start sucking again and off she went. Got me hard and she climbed on top and started riding. Felt really nice, then we had a round of doggy, prone bone and missionary. I wasn't going to finish so I asked to lick my balls and wank me off, which she did without any hesitation.

Finished up after 45mins. Had a nice snog and a hug to finish the meet and off I went. I enjoyed the meet thoroughly only a small minor about full on kissing and lack of owo but everything else makes up for it.

Offline scouting