Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seven Kings - Georgiaxxx 28 yo slim Romanian IG3  (Read 2304 times)

Offline johnlennonlegend

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Hi, has anyone seen Georgiaxxx?

Also I've never 'punted' before.

Offline spellbackwards

she looks  40+ y.o. but still very tidy!

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Hi, has anyone seen Georgiaxxx?

Also I've never 'punted' before.

If you haven't punted before, don't waste a PENNY on that Romanian whore. You can do much better.

Offline World Sick

Have you punted with her before? Does she have a bad rep?

Offline fitalic

She does not see Romanians  :wacko: I wonder why?

Offline johnlennonlegend

The general consensus is not very positive then I guess, what's wrong with Romanians?

JupitersBurning

I've only had one punt with a Romanian so I can't speak for others. But they never seem very good or interested in the punt. In fact, most look miserable in profile pics or ill. Makes me wonder if they're here of their own will.

Personally I'd avoid Latinos, worst punts I've ever had.

endomorph

Offline punk

I've only had one punt with a Romanian so I can't speak for others. But they never seem very good or interested in the punt. In fact, most look miserable in profile pics or ill. Makes me wonder if they're here of their own will.

Personally I'd avoid Latinos, worst punts I've ever had.

Some have hiv  or other sti's.

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code is Romanian and is a great punt.

Sophie,didn't she get banned on her? Degree in some useless crap? and now whores for a living,must better financial rewards.

Got some bb pics and vids, some where on her profile i think?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 03:38:17 pm by punk »

Offline TheOracle

I've only had one punt with a Romanian so I can't speak for others. But they never seem very good or interested in the punt.

Try Dalia19, or Sweet Maria, then report back and tell me if they weren't very good or not interested in the punt.

Offline tantric talents

The general consensus is not very positive then I guess, what's wrong with Romanians?
95% total crap and 5% brilliant.
Don't take a risk and waste time and your hard earned money.
Read the reviews here!
You pays your money....but at least be advised.

Offline BootsnBunches

I've just enjoyed a webcam session with her.  Tempted to do more and only started the session as 'research'.

Willingly played with a large toy in both holes and slipped on her school uniform when I requested it.

She confirmed she would happily do this if we meet, but the downside is that owo is £20 extra, anal £40 and she doesn't take a facial or allow fingers.

Offline brushhand811

See my thread below, some lovely Romanian girls in IG3 but then I am happy with limited services. All have been lovely girls, both looks and personality. I have had big failures with Romanians as well, some of which do not even get to review as the profiles disappear so quick.Those who post selfie type pics are always b&s in my experience.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68054.0.

good luck

Offline brushhand811

just noticed that IG2 has its share of lovelies in my reviews as well,

slow and low

Saw a Romanian in Swiss Cottage, fantastic tits, shit punt.  Saw another one went from owo to ow halfway through a booking with no explanation. Only 2 experiences not aiming to repeat.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Most seem to be pimped and hate the job ----------------- which explains the scores of negative reports on here, kissing is very rare, charging for extras seems the norm.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline johnlennonlegend

In all seriousness, thanks for the advice. I didn't punt in the end and I don't think I'm likely to but never say never.

Quite a late reply sorry.