Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Next Thai on my hit list- TOFTT  (Read 1963 times)

Offline lovemeyellow

Based on my reviews you know I’m only interested in Thais. If anyone wants me to take one for the team, post the info here . Will be happy to explore

Offline silvertip

Hi i am off to see sugar at 11 today i hope she lives up to all her good reviews on Asian selection sounds good time will tell

Offline Ozy84

Based on my reviews you know I’m only interested in Thais. If anyone wants me to take one for the team, post the info here . Will be happy to explore

Go and see Jasmine on olinas if you want to toftt.

If you want model beauty then Indie is the one, very very pretty thai girl imo.

If you want a 3 hole gfe/pse quite new to the scene little thai pocket rocket then go and see Sarah

Failing that there are a couple of newbies on Asian Selection and Sugar has some new photos...

Whatever you do make sure you report back.

Offline lovemeyellow

Hi i am off to see sugar at 11 today i hope she lives up to all her good reviews on Asian selection sounds good time will tell

Cool mate, let us know how t goes!

Offline lovemeyellow

Go and see Jasmine on olinas if you want to toftt.

If you want model beauty then Indie is the one, very very pretty thai girl imo.

If you want a 3 hole gfe/pse quite new to the scene little thai pocket rocket then go and see Sarah

Failing that there are a couple of newbies on Asian Selection and Sugar has some new photos...

Whatever you do make sure you report back.

Thanks! Will probably try out jasmine

Offline Yves_Dobon

Has anyone tried Oriental Lucie in Greenwich? Looks like she might be worth a visit. A bit out of my way but I might venture down SE London and give her a try. Toftt! 😉

Offline Ozy84

Has anyone tried Oriental Lucie in Greenwich? Looks like she might be worth a visit. A bit out of my way but I might venture down SE London and give her a try. Toftt! 😉

Yes that would be very helpful of you, given you have been a member for a while now.

bristolqwerty

Cheer OP.  I'm certainly of the Asian persuasion too.  I've had my fill of agency girls so look for those independent gems with feedback.  If you are open to look outside of agencies then there's a few I hope to visit in the summer. Any intel appreciated.  :hi:
Crema
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
lovelylulu
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

May or may not be Thai
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 07:43:20 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline TTGR

OP give this thai one a go.....wouldn’t mind seeing what you think.

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen her for one 30mins punt so far which seemed good, she was a bit ‘wriggly’ during sex. Good with her hands and mouth though.
I plan for a longer repeat visit in future before I make my mind up on her I think.

Offline magnetico

OP give this thai one a go.....wouldn’t mind seeing what you think.

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen her for one 30mins punt so far which seemed good, she was a bit ‘wriggly’ during sex. Good with her hands and mouth though.
I plan for a longer repeat visit in future before I make my mind up on her I think.

Could you review her please? This would be fantastic for all the Asian lovers...  :wackogirl:

Offline TTGR

Could you review her please? This would be fantastic for all the Asian lovers...  :wackogirl:

Will do mate, I want to be fair and balanced though so will review after I next see her.

Also note to admin: the linked review is not of the girl in the current AW pics (flat chested one on AW profile is the one I visited).