Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo Blonde Babe in Shadwell  (Read 1295 times)

Hydrant

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cleo was my emergency Plan B when I turned up for a booking with Busty Jessie in Shadwell at 3pm today and got no reply to my texts and calls. This is the miscreant Jessie: External Link/Members Only

Quick phone call and yes, Cleo was free. She texted me her address, and blow me it's the same postcode that Jessie had already given me – a block of flats two mins' walk from the DLR.

Once I was settled in and stripping off with Cleo I asked her if she knew a Polish girl called Jessie in the same building. She laughed and said: "Yes... she's in the bedroom next door with a client." I could actually hear them laughing and talking. I explained to Cleo what had happened and she held her hands up and said: "I don't know what she does with her bookings." (her English is excellent, BTW).

To backtrack a bit, you'll see that Cleo has a bit of a trout pout. Dunno if that's Botox in her lips, but she still looks good. In fact her particular combination of slim body, big fake boobs and lots of tattoos was very appealing.

When I arrived I'd remembered the wrong price for half an hour. She told me £70, I insisted it said £60 on AW (it was actually £70 - genuine mistake on my part) but she said £60 was OK without CIM. No problem for me.

So Cleo climbed on top of me, there was a bit of kissing with tongues but not really DFK (just as her AW page specifies). Then she started teasing my old man with those big bazookas and finally settled into a nice bout of OWO. She's really, really good at it. Took my full length with each stroke and it was hot, wet and delicious.

After a while we switched to 69 at my request and, although many girls use this moment to suck less and wank more, Cleo carried on eating my cock like it was the best ice cream she'd ever had. Her pussy was clean and tasty and we spent what seemed like a very long time voraciously eating each other.

Eventually I suggested she climbed on top, so she got me rubbered up and impaled herself on my rod. This didn't go so well at first. We couldn't get a good rhythm going with her sitting up. So I pulled her down, gave those big round tits a bit of licking and teasing and there was more slobbery kissing. Not quite DFK, but not far off.

She flattened herself on top of me with my mouth nuzzling her neck and my arms pulling her into me really tight and suddenly we found exactly the right position. I was sliding in and out of her pussy in a way that really got me off. I pounded into her harder and harder, and before too long I had the most cloud-bursting climax. It felt fantastic.

That was more or less it. It took me a few minutes of puffing and panting to even speak again and I can never manage a Round 2 in 30-minute bookings. Cleo cleaned me up really nicely and when I stood up I was astonished to see it was only 20 minutes since I 'd walked in the door. But is was a brilliant 20 minutes and a bargain for £60.

Cleo and I got on really well after a bit of teasing and joking at the start of the booking and she seems a really nice girl with no attitude problems. While I was still in recovery mode my phone announced a text message. It was Jessie, of course, telling me she could see me at 4pm. I told her no chance – she'd let me down so I'd seen someone else. Didn't say who, and I suspect Cleo didn't tell her either. Jessie's response made me a little less mad at her: "OK, cool. Sorry."

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 11:46:46 pm by Hydrant »